Malcolm in the Middle Love Story

Malcolm in the Middle Love Story: Chapter 10

That night you packed your bags to go back to Canada. You where leaving 2morrow at lunch time.

*

You went to bed early, when you got up in the morning you were starving. You eat a huge breakfast, and then the family took you to the airport.

*

When the time came for you to go through security. I hug Lois and Hal, Malcolm gives you a hug, Dewey completely locked on to you.

*

Reese smiled, I smiled I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips he kissed back. I pulled away and whispered in his ear “Im gonna miss you.” He said the same thing.

*

You went through security no problems at all. You boarded your plane and you were off to Canada. You told Lois and Hal that you would call them when you got there.

*

It was a long plane ride, you landed in Toronto to be picked up by your Dad. I hugged him tightly, you missed him soo much.

*

When you made it home, it was 5:00, all of you went out for supper. Your mom, dad and sister. Plus your Grandma, Aunts and Uncles. It was great, you missed your family

*

The night went by, the funeral was 2morrow, it was so soon. 8:30pm and you were still talking about memories, you even mentioned a few of your own memories.

*

You almost wanted to stay here forever, you missed so much it made you sad. We all went home and said goodbye until 2morrow.

*

Your older sister Bailey told you about the boyfriends she had. You told her about Reese, she thought it was cute. Your eyes went wide and ran to the kitchen grabbed a phone and called the house.

*

Hal picked up the phone *hello* *hi Hal this is Sarah, I’m so sorry I forgot to call* *it’s alright you made it home safe* *yea I did thanks.*

*

After a little conversation he put Reese on the line *hey*hey* *I miss you soo much* laugh* I miss you too.* You guys talked about what you did today and how your day was.

*

You laughed and had a great conversation, when you guys hung up you already missed him.

*

You were tired and tomorrow was going to be a busy day, so you went to bed early and got a good nights sleep.

*

You were woken up in the morning by of course Bailey. “Get Up, Come one lets go, get ready for the funeral.”

*

You take a shower and get yourself ready for the funeral. Dad drive all of us to the funeral home.

*

You guys stood in the back room, waiting for the time to come where you were to walk in. Well that time finally came, you guys all walked in.

*

The ceremony was beautiful, you guys ate lunch and then went to see the burial. You loved every moment of it, he would always be in your heart.

*

You went to bed that night and had a good dream, you were dreaming about your uncle. It was amazing. You awoke in the morning to banging on the walls. You looked at the clock 6:30 am.

*

“WHAT THE HELL” Bailey wakes up just after, “I can say the same thing.” I lay back down and wrap my pillow around my head. “MY GOD.”

*

You were pissed, you finally get up, some person doing something with the wall. You go to the kitchen and grab some cereal. You ate a bowl and went for a shower.

*

Mom, comes out of her bed room “Sweet heart your going back today.” I look at her and say “What? Why didn’t you tell me earlier.” She looks at you and says “We Just got the Tickets yesterday.”

*

You flight was for 4:30, Hal would be picking you up, you would expect that Reese would be there. You went to your old room, you started to pack up your stuff.

*

You were all packed up in about Half and Hour, twenty five minutes. You put your suit case by the door. You then sat down on the couch and watched some television.

*

You looked at the cable box every 20 minutes, You didn’t want to leave, you missed your family so much. So much it made you wanna stay....