Malcolm in the Middle Love Story

Malcolm in the Middle Love Story: Chapter 11

No No, you had to go home no doubts about it. You need to be with Reese, you would never leave him.

*

When the time came you hugged your family said your goodbyes and you were on your way “home.” When you got home, Hal was there to pick you up, you were surprised not to see Reese.

*

You hugged him and he drove you home. When you got home, you walked through the door Reese and Malcolm were sitting on the couch watching Television.

*

I smile at the huge, you missed them, you wanted to see them soo bad. Reese hugged you, and that’s it. There was something going on here, no *I miss you* or anything.

*

I walk to my room Francis was there again, I roll my eyes again. You close the door behind you, “Francis Wha” You were gonna finish what you were saying but Francis’s lips interrupt you in mid sentence.

*

You pull away “What the Hell Francis, im dating Reese.” Francis looks at you “I seen Reese making out with another girl, while you were away.” I look at him and shake my head, “No Way, Reese would never do that.”

*

Francis smirks “But he did.” I shake my head and say “I don’t believe you.” “Don’t kiss me, touch me, talk to me. Don’t do anything too me”

*

I walk out to the living room, I grab Reese’s hand and pull him outside. “Reese I want you too tell me the truth. Are you cheating on me?”

*

His eyes go wide and he shakes his head “AWNSER ME, I DON’T JUST WANT A HEAD SHAKE I WANT THE TRUTH.” He looks at you wide eyed and quietly awnsers “No.”

*

I shake my head, “Fuck Reese, how could you I was gone for 2 days, 2days. And how long has this been going on?” You were pretty much tearing up. He looks at the ground, “Just a Few days.”

*

I shake my head “Were over, we are way over.” You run to your bedroom, Francis was still there.

*

I then sit down on my bed, “Jesus, I cant believe him, how could he.” Francis sits beside you “Look I don’t know what to do to make you happy, but just listen to me for once.”

*

“There are so many other guys out there, and you never know what he’s gonna do, its Reese.” I look at him and nod “Yea its Reese..."