Malcolm in the Middle Love Story

Malcolm in the Middle Love Story: Chapter 06

You walked quietly to the park, many things were going through your mind. Reese, What Malcolm said, What Reese is going to say, The Note.

*

I made it to the entrance of the park, I see Reese sitting against a Huge tree that is enclosed looking down. I walk over to him and sit down beside him.

*

I look at him and say “Why’d you tell me to come here?” He looks at you and says “I need to talk to you about things.” I look at him and nod.

*

I think and then say “Malcolm had said some things to me, about you and well I wasn’t sure if they were true. And if they are im sorry.” I rest my head against the tree beside him.

*

He turns to you and says “Sarah, you don’t know how long I’ve liked you, I didn’t want to ruin our friendship but I cant hold in my feelings any longer.” I look at him and smile and kiss him on the lips.

*

“Reese you don’t know how long I’ve like you, you are an amazing guy you make my heart skip a beat.” I laugh and then say “I know cheesy right?” He laughs and nods.

*

I smile at him and grab ahold of his hand and then ask “Is this why you’ve been acting weird.” He looks at you and nods.

*

I smile at him, he smiles and then says “Do you wanna be my girlfriend.” I smile huge and then nod “Of course I will be.” He then himself smiles huge. I laugh and say “You have a great smile, don’t try to hide it.”

*

He sticks out his tongue, I smile and rest my head on his shoulder. He then turns to me and asks “Wanna help me with my homework.” I burst out in a fit of laughter and nod.

*

You pull out your homework and face him, he pulls out his. “If you need any help just let me know.” He nods. I start to work on my homework, he then grabs my hand.

*

I look at him and say “What do you need help with?”

*

You and Reese sat in the park working on homework, helping each other, holding hands, kissing. You were happier than ever.

*

I grab my cell and check the time, I smile at him and say “Maybe we should be heading home, Lois is probably wondering where we are.” He looks at you and nods.

*

You pack all your stuff in your book bag and get up. Reese grabs you hand I look at him and smile. You and him walk home hand in hand.

*

You and Reese walk through the door, Lois again hands on hips. I smile at her and say “Lois me and Reese were doing homework in the park.” She looks down at our hands linked together.

*

She then responds “Are you guys sure you weren’t making out or something.” You laugh. Reese was blushing, I then laugh again.

*

Lois shakes her head and says “If you guys are late again, your both grounded.” Me and Reese smile and nod. Reese still had his hand liked with yours.

*

He walked into his room, you followed obviously, Malcolm’s eyes went wide as he seen you guys holding hands. I look at Malcolm and stick out my tongue.

*

I sit down beside Reese on his bed and rest my head on his shoulder. Malcolm then turns and says “Nice to see you guys home, but is this some kind of joke.” I smile and shake my head.

*

“Does it look like were kidding around Malcolm.” I look at the clock and say “Yo’ when does the party start?” Reese looks at you and says “I believe 7, and it goes till like 11.”

*

I smile and nod, I then say “I love Fridays.” Both Reese and Malcolm nod at you and say.

*

“I Think Everyone Does.”