Status: Completed. :D Under Construction. New Chapters Are Posted In Place Of Old Ones.

I think this is more than just puppy love

Questions

Emily POV

An hour or so later me and David were walking in the mall. It was funny because I made him hold all of my stuff.

"C'mon Emily help me carry something. Your not doing anything!"

"Yes I am. I'm holding your pretzel."

"Its not my pretzel if you keep eating it."

"So."

When we turned the corner I saw Sam and Erik. I ran there way and left David there with a dumbstruck face.

"Hey guys what you doing here?"

"Nothing. What are you doing here?...And with David?"
Sam looked between me and David.

"I made him bring me to the mall."
I replied.

"Why?" Erik asked.

"Cuz she said she was going to tell me something that Jerry told her that he said about me."
David said before I could say anything.

"And you still haven't told me!"
This time he directed those words to me.

"But its not time to leave yet."

"Why won't you tell me now?"

"Cuz then you are going to want to leave."

"Why?"

"I'm not telling you."

He threw the bags in his hands on the floor. Glared at me then walked away without a word. I turned back to Sam and Erik.

"Hehe." Was all I could manage out.

"What did Jerry say?" Erik asked.

"Nothing I just wanted David to bring me to the mall."

"That is mean." Sam objected before Erik could say something else.

"Nu-uh. It was smart."
Erik argued back.

"Thank you. Someone that agrees with me."

Erik smiled at me while Sam hit the both of us on our arms.

"NO! It is not."

"Will it make you feel better if I give you his pretzel?" I asked her.

"Sorta."

She shifted her weight to her other foot. I could always bribe her with food or something. I grabbed David's pretzel and gave it to her.I had pretended that I ate all of mine and was eating his when we were walking. Erik shook his head and started to grab the bags on the floor.

"What are you doing?"

"Picking 'em up knowing you aren't"."

"Thank you." I mumbled.

I looked at Sam who was too busy enjoying the pretzel to even notice Erik leaving.

"Hey you know Erik just left right?"

"Oh! Where was he going?"

"To put my stuff in his car."

"Oh. You asked him?"

"No."

"So...what were you planing to tell David when he finds out that you made up that Jerry said something about him?"

"I don't know. Hey, did you see Jerry today?"

"Yeah. He looked mad."

"Do you know why?"

"No, but..." she leaned into me as to tell me something top secret. "I think it was because you didn't go to school and that he knew you were with David."

"Why? That is plain retarded."

"You stayed with a guy all alone for the whole day."

"That still doesn't change anything. And in plus, its David. HIS best friend."

"Yeah. But Jerry is your boyfriend. And you being with a different guy makes him jealous."

"Still stupid."

"Whatever. You're the one talking to him later."

"He doesn't scare me."

"Whatever you say. And you and David were walking awfully close when we saw you." She raised her eyebrows.

"Your sick. Why would you think that about me and David?"

"C'mon Emily. Do you ever see the way he looks at you?"

"Yeah with hatred."

"You know he's always playing with you."

"No he is not."

"Look Emily, Jerry is a nice person and everything but I don't think he's the best match for you."

"And why would you think that?"

"He is quiet; your not."

"Your just saying that because he's quiet?"

"No, a lot more reasons but I can't think of them right now."

By that time we were walking back to Erik's car. David had just left. On the ride home it was silent. I used that time to think. Sam is so weird. How can she think that David likes me. Or that I like him. Jerry is sweet. And he is not mean to me like stupid David. David never looks at me like She said either. What could possibly be in her head?