Status: Completed. :D Under Construction. New Chapters Are Posted In Place Of Old Ones.

I think this is more than just puppy love

Why oh why?

Emily POV

“Fine then tell me what is it.”

“Why are you mad?”

“I already told you I’m not mad.”

“Liar. You sound mad.”

“And so what if I am.” He glared at me.

Did I fail to mention that we had stayed as close as we were before and that we were whispering to each other? Some people would have thought that we were talking about something romantic. How wrong they would be. I felt my face soften and so did my voice.

“Why?”

“Why do I have to tell you?”

His eyes had softened also. Just then someone came out of the restroom. I didn’t know how close we were until it hit David on the side causing him to go forward pushing me up against the wall. Wow I wasn’t expecting it. And the person who pushed us didn’t even notice us. He just kept walking. That damn loser. When I looked up at David he was staring at me intently…again. I blushed and looked down. Why am I blushing? He cleared his throat. I looked up but before I could even say what he wanted his lips were crashing down on mine.

I was shocked. I don’t know what the hell happened to me that I was kissing back. My stomach was doing flip flops with every kiss making them feel better then the one before. I leaned against him. It was then that he put his hand on my thigh going up that stopped me. I pushed him away and walked back to the table without saying anything to him. I can not believe I just did that. That is going to make things really awkward. I hope he doesn’t talk to me tonight.

~Sunday~

Luckily he didn’t even acknowledge me. But right know I’m faking to be sick just so I don’t go to his house. During the dinner I could feel him take quick glances at me. And after I made this really big show of letting Jerry walk me up to my door and giving me a kiss. They just didn’t feel the same though. AND I couldn’t go to sleep either. I have to say that it was the worst dinner ever.

Yeah, except the part that you had a little make-out session with David.

Oh shut up you. I had enough of you yesterday.

Oh you know I’m right.

Her voice faded. Ugh. There was a knock on the door. I expected it to be my mother because she was going to stay here for a couple of weeks, with my dad of course. And you would not believe it. Sam!!! She smirked at me while I groaned and hid my face. She caught me faking and is going to force me to go even if she has kidnap me. Well…not kidnap, maybe teennap me. Haha that sounds funny. Teennap.

“C’mon Emily lets go.”

“Why do you want me to go? You always leave me when we get there.”

“You talk to David don’t you?”

“I’m forced to.”

“Get your shoes on. I’ll be waiting in the car.”

She turned and started to walk downstairs.

“You’re not the boss of me!”

“Yes I am. Now hurry up!” Sam yelled from downstairs.

I got my shoes on while saying some bad things about her. Wow I sound dorky. When I got in her she smiled at me leaving my driveway. On the way there we talked about nothing really. Or how the food was good at the restaurant. As we neared my stomach was tying into knots. It can’t possibly this bad. I mean if none of us talk about then we can just forget it. Sam had gotten out and was at the door when she realized I was still in the car. She came back grabbed me by the arm and dragged inside. This has got to be worse then hell.

“Ok now that you are in here…bye!”

What? She left already? She may be my best friend but come on!!! I heard laughter come from the living room so I made my way over there. There was David and Jerry throwing popcorn at each other. Then all of a sudden David picked a can of whip cream? And squirted it at Jerry.

“What the hell?” I said.

They both looked at me and smiled sheepishly. I gave them a look that said ‘what the hell is wrong with y’all?’ Jerry was the one to answer me.

“We challenged each other who could fit more whip cream in out mouths.”

“But why do y’all have popcorn?”

“We were watching a movie.”

“Oh and one more thing Jerry.” I told him.

“What?”

“Can you go clean you face?”

“Yeah be right back.”

I turned to David who was picking up the popcorn on the floor and putting them in a bowl. I started to help him when he spoke.

“Hey um Emily?”

“What’s up?”

“About the other night…”

I stopped what I was doing. But I still held the popcorn in my hand. I didn’t even look up at him.

"Yeah about tha-"

“Forget it. Forget that it ever happened, ok?”

“Yeah of course.”

“Good.”

I promised myself that I was going tell him to forget it. But now why do I have this weird feeling in my chest?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?