Status: Completed. :D Under Construction. New Chapters Are Posted In Place Of Old Ones.

I think this is more than just puppy love

Driving Home

David POV

I was so into the movie when Emily suddenly dropped the cup of coke on me. I gasped on how cold it was. At that point I didn’t care if we were in a theater it was mean what she did. She made it look like I peed. I looked up glaring hard at her. Emily stood there motionless ignoring the people in back of her telling her to move. Her face was beyond shocked. I looked beside and to see that Jerry and Denise were kissing. I got ice and threw it at them. They stopped and looked at us.

Their mouths were hanging open. I knew they liked each other but I didn’t think they were going to kiss. Especially now that Emily is here with us. I looked back at Emily who wasn’t there anymore.

“Oh shit.”

Jerry was going to go but Denise stopped him. She got up and ran down the stairs. I pulled Jerry by the collar of his shirt out the theater.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” I yelled into his ear.

“Dude she kissed me!”

I gave him one of those yeah-sure looks.

“Ok no she didn’t. But come on Emily wasn’t there.”

“Oh yeah you thought she wasn’t going to catch you. Well look what happened. Do you know where she is?”

“No.”

“You suck.”

Emily POV

I ran into the restroom and just stood in a stall. Waiting for the tears to come but none didn’t. I felt nothing but stupidness for just standing in stall. Denise came into the restroom. She called out my name. Deciding to get this over with I came out the stall.

“Look I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to. Please forgive.”

“Why?”

“Oh Emily please don’t be mad at me. I don’t know what I was thinking.”

“To tell you the truth I’m not mad.”

“What? I thought you would rip my hair out.” She tried to joke around.

“I really don’t care. Yeah I was dating him but I really don’t look at him like that.”

“Why wouldn’t you?”

“Why would you?”

“He’s hot.”

“I don’t look at him like that.”

“Then why were you dating him?” She asked.

“I was going to break up with him.”

“Oh. So you’re not mad that I kissed him?”

“No but I want to make him feel bad.”

“What?” She was shocked.

“We were still a couple when y’all kissed. I’m not going let it pass that quickly.”

“That is mean.”

“Says the one who cheated with my boyfriend.” I rolled my eyes.

“Sorry. Because I feel bad myself I will help you.”

“Good.”

I smiled deviously. I never thought I would react like this. Even if I had been cheated on.

David POV

Me and Jerry had been talking for about ten minutes when I see Emily come out of the girls restroom her face red from I’m guessing crying. Denise came out looking nervous. Sam and Erik had left about five minutes ago. Sam made me promise her to tell Emily to call her. She would have stayed but she needed to go home. Emily came toward me completely ignoring that Jerry was right next to me.

“Can you take me home?”

She whispered. I looked at Jerry who was about to say something. I gave him a look that said don’t say anything. He shut his mouth and let me walk away with Emily. For some reason I felt protective of her. We got into my car and left the parking lot. It was kinda awkward so I tried to make some conversation.

“So…”

Ok its not conversation if I didn’t even finish my sentence. Emily started to laugh?

“Um…why are you laughing?”

“I’m not really sad about it.”

“Then why is your face red?”

“I made it look like that.”

“So you’re not mad at Jerry?”

“Yes I’m mad at him. The jackass cheated on me.”

“But then how can you not be sad. I thought you liked him.” Some part of me inside felt giddy.

“I do. But I realized that I just don’t see him like that. He’s a good friend. I want it to be that way. Not my boyfriend.”

“Oh. You made him feel really bad.”

“I wanted him to feel bad.”

“Why?”

“Gosh you are so stupid.” She scoffed.

“I am not.”

By that time I just parked in her drive-way. She looked at me and smiled.

“Thanks for the ride David.”

“Sure. But I think you owe something for wasting my gas on you.”

“And I thought Jerry was the jackass. C’mon.” She laughed. We both went into her house.

Emily POV

We went into my house. I went straight into my kitchen. I then turned to him.

“What do you want?”

“You don’t want to know.”

“Then how can I give you something in return for giving me a ride home.” I even did hand motions.

“Oh, you mean that. I don’t know.”

I grabbed an energy drink and tossed it to him. What the hell did he mean when he said I didn’t want to know what he wanted?

“Well I got to go. See ya later.”

“Bye.”

Once he left I went up to my room. It consisted of dark red almost maroon walls. My bed was in the middle of the room. The comforter was red with black designs. To my right was my bathroom and on the far corner was my closet. In the opposite corner was my laptop on my desk. It was a really awesome room.

My thoughts kept drifting to what happened in the theater. I would have at least broke-up with Jerry If I did that. I was there in the same building. C’mon some little common sense would have been nice. I can’t believe I didn’t care. Usually I would have freaked out. Maybe I just didn’t care. I had just changed into a tank top and shorts when there was a knock at the door. I slowly made my way down. But the person kept ringing the door bell. I hurried down the last few steps afraid to wake up my parents. I opened the door to David.

“Hey David.”

“Hey um…my car ran out of gas.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Feel free to comment! :]