Status: Completed. :D Under Construction. New Chapters Are Posted In Place Of Old Ones.

I think this is more than just puppy love

Friendships?

Emily POV

When I walked up to Sam I gently tapped her on the shoulder. Or what I hope was gentle. Her eyes widened when she saw me. I looked over at Erik who gave me a small wave, clearly nervous.

"Hello Sam, Erik."

"I gotta go." Erik said and walked away before we could say anything. Sam turned back to me.

"H-hi Emily."

"Care to explain?"
She knew exactly what I was talking about.

"You see it was a misunderstanding since the beginning."
She sighed in relief when I gave her a confused look. Probably from seeing that I wasn't mad at her.

"What?"

"Do you remember when I told you that Erik cheated on me?"

"Yes Sam, that is the reason I punched Erik in the first place."

"Well that was his ex. One of her friends lured me around the corner when she tried to kiss him. Oh and that skank as you called her was actually his cousin."

"Really? Do you know why I had those stupid fights and dumb wars with David were because I thought his brother hurt you."

"Aww thanks."

"Whatever now help me find my classes."

"Ok, give me your schedule."
I gave it to her and leaned against a locker. I started to think about how different David looked. His...eyes, lips, hair, even his nose. I might hate him with all my guts but I cannot say that he doesn't look good. But I will never ever say that in my life. I would rather eat vomit than say it out loud. I turned back to Sam.

"So?"

"Every girl is going to want to kill you because you have the same classes with the Ashworth Brother's."

Who the hell are the Ashworth Brother's?

"Who are th-"

"Erik and David."

"Oh so I ha-WAIT! WHAT I HAVE SAME CLASSES AS THEY DO?"

"Don't scream Emily. And yes you have the same classes as they do, I just told you duh."

"I am going to kill my self. First I have to come back to this school. Secondly, I have to see David every day. Now every class."

"Ha-ha. You'll be one of those ghosts that you hear in stories that roam the halls at night."
I hit her on the back of her head. But that didn't stop her from laughing.

"C'mon Emily admit it, it was a good one. High five the air molecules."
She lifted her hand in the air and waved it while making a whoosh noise. I couldn't stop the smile that spread on my lips.

"Ok being serious. Your homeroom is that way-" She pointed toward the end of the hall "and your 1st period is that way." The class was a few feet away from us. The warning bell rang and students started to file in class.

"Meet me back here so you can show me where my other classes are and where my locker is, k?" I asked her.

"Ok see you after class. Bye."

"Bye."

I made my way to my homeroom. Once I got there everyone was looking at me. The teacher had made me introduce myself in front of the class not like no one knew me. And sit in between David and Erik. Right smack in the middle. So it was Erik, me, and then David. Totally not what I wanted. Good thing it was just 15 minutes.

"Ok class I have took attendance so you can talk." The teacher said.

She turned and started to do something on her desk. I sighed and started to trace what was written on the desk. I felt David turn to me.

"You know if you keep tracing it, it will eventually make a hole in the desk."

"Shut up, David."

"You know I'm right."
I turned the other way. Too bad it was Erik. I might as well make some conversation. I completely ignored David and spoke to Erik.

"So tell me Erik, when did you get back with Sam?"

"I was waiting for you to tell me that. But a few weeks after you punched the crap out of me."
I laughed at the memory, Erik looked at me like I was crazy. I shut up.

"Not funny. So tell me.." I couldn't think of anything else to say. I heard David snort beside me. A smile crept up my face.

"Did you just here that pig snort?"
Erik started to laugh. I did too.

"Shut up Emily, I heard you." David snapped. It only made me laugh even harder.

"Also that annoying high-pitched voice?"
Erik couldn't control his laughter. The bell rang and everybody started to leave. That's when I turned to David and smiled sweetly at him. That earned me a glare. I giggled and left the class. Maybe homeroom won't be as bad as I thought.