Status: Completed. :D Under Construction. New Chapters Are Posted In Place Of Old Ones.

I think this is more than just puppy love

Fulfilled Promises

Emily POV

Finally lunch came. All day David would send me glares. If looks could kill I would be in ashes. I can't believe the day is only half over. Nobody would stop looking at me. And a couple guys asked for my number but when Jerry whispered something in their ear, they quickly said never mind and walked away. Oh I forgot to say that I also have Jerry in all my classes. When I asked him why I had the same schedule as him, David, and Erik he simply replied that they blackmailed the teacher. I met up with Sam and Erik in the cafeteria.

"Hey guys what y'all getting for lunch?"

"I'm getting pizza, you Erik?"
She replied and asked Erik.

"Um...I don't know."

"Oh um...Sam can you get me some pizza too I'm going to the principal to see if I can change my schedule."

"Ok."

I started over to the exit when David got in my way. I tried to leave peacefully but no he had to make everything so complicated. He had that stupid smirk stuck on his face. Even a little group of guys were behind him. They swear I was some kind of disease or something.

"What do you want David?"

"To fulfill my promise."

"What pro-"

I was cut off by something mushy being thrown to the back of my head. David burst out laughing historically along with everyone else. My face was probably redder than a freaking cherry. I turned to Sam who had a sympathetic look. I turned and saw Lindsey, the school slut. I didn't wait to hear what moronic comment David had to say. I ran out of there and hid in my hiding spot from when I was hiding from the teachers. No one knew where it was. This day could not have gone any worse.

I was sitting there crying. Why I was crying? Its my first day back and I'm humiliated so bad. I felt someone behind me. So I quickly wiped the tears that were falling and waited for whoever it was to say something. They came and sat down next to me. Jerry. I looked at his face, I could tell he understood. He spread his arms as a way to tell me that he wanted a hug. I didn't reject it. Instead I held onto him like my life depended on it. After awhile he spoke.

"Feeling better?"

"Not really. I want to leave."

"Look ignore him, ok? In plus, he's not worth your tears."

I looked him strait in the eyes. They were soft, I never noticed how pretty they looked. Then something I never expected happened. He kissed me. After a few seconds I started to kiss back. His lips were gentle but expectant at the same time.At an instant I felt better and seemed to forget everything that happened in the cafeteria. When we finally broke the kiss we were out of breath, but I had to ask him,

"Why did you wait so long to finally do that?"
He blushed. I laughed and grabbed his hand. They were warm.

"So do you want to go on a date with me?"

"A date?"

"Ok, more."

"Of course."

He went in for anther kiss. This time I kissed back immediately. It was sweet but got interrupted by David coming and saying,

"Hey Jerry did yo-"

He stood there speechless.