Status: Active :)

When It Rains

Annoying Pests

Emmett grinned widely when he saw the beautiful redhead enter his class after lunch. Her sweet strawberry and vanilla scent waved over to him, and he smiled wider.

“Alright, Miss Jones, please have a seat next to Mr. Cullen.” Mrs. Martin said, pointing to the seat next to Emmett.

“Thanks.” Sydney said, taking the paper her teacher just signed and making her way over to Emmett.

She sat down and he smiled at her. “Hi. I’m Emmett Cullen.” He said.

Sydney smiled, and took his outstretched hand. “Sydney Jones, but you can call me Syd.” She said.

They smiled at each other, and talked the entire class. “So what do you have next?” Emmett asked her.

“Um.” She took out her schedule. “English. Yuck.” She groaned.

Emmett laughed. “I have English, too.”

“Is it boring?” Sydney asked.

Emmett nodded. “Yes. Very.”

Sydney groaned again, and banged her head lightly on the table. “I’m gonna die.” She stated.

“Don’t worry. I’ll help you get through it.” Emmett said.

Sydney smiled. “Thank you.”

On their way to their next class, Emmett gave Sydney a grand tour of the school, making Sydney laugh the entire time.

“Okay, my ribs are starting to hurt. You gotta stop making me laugh.” She laughed.

Emmett smirked. “My bad. I guess I should probably stop then shouldn’t I?” He grinned.

She smiled back. “Yeah, probably.” She teased. “Do you think we can actually get to class now so we’re not late?” She questioned.

He nodded, and held out his arm. “Let’s go.”

Sydney smiled, and weaved her arm through his. “Lead the way.”

They walked through the hall ways, and Sydney felt self-conscious with everyone staring at her. Emmett felt her move closer to him, and he looked down to see her looking at her feet.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“Everyone’s staring and it’s freaking me out.” She hissed, chuckling slightly.

“People staring freaks you out?” He asked, amused.

She nodded. “Yup. It’s like having little pests surround you. Or like annoying brothers.” She mused.

Emmett roared in laughter. “Don’t you have a brother?” He asked.

She nodded. “Yes, and he’s like an annoying pest.” She said.

Hunter came out of nowhere, and smacked her upside the head. “Take it back.” He said unemotionally.

She grinned widely. “An annoying pest that I love!” She said.

“Better.” Hunter said, and walked away.

When he was out of ear shot, Sydney looked at Emmett, the grin still plastered on her face. “See what I mean about pests surrounding you?” She asked.

Emmett chuckled. “I do now.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, but I promise the next one will be longer. Message or comment please. Thanks.