Status: Active :)

When It Rains

So You Think I'm Cute?

The next Monday, Sydney couldn’t wait to see Emmett. As she was walking to her car, a car horn broke her out of her thoughts.

“You wanna ride, Syd?” Emmett asked, grinning like a mad man from the driver’s seat of his giant red jeep.

Sydney smiled. “I’d love one.” She said, and then threw Hunter the keys. “If there is one scratch on my baby….” She trailed off, letting Hunter think of ways she could hurt him. She climbed into Emmett’s jeep, and they went off to school.

“So, how was the rest of your weekend?” Emmett asked her.

Sydney shrugged. “Honestly, you were the highlight.” She admitted.

He grinned. “Really?” He asked.

She nodded, blushing slightly. He chuckled.

“You’re cute when you blush.” He commented, making her blush more.

“Thanks.” She muttered. They pulled into the parking lot, and Emmett grabbed her bag out of the back, and handed it to her. “Thank you.” She smiled.

He smiled back. “No problem, Syd.” He said, grabbing her warm hand with his colder one.

They walked into school together, hand in hand. She heard her phone beep, and looked down to see a text from Jessica.

I knew you two would get together!

Sydney chuckled, and texts back a quick reply.

We’re not together….officially, lol.

Emmett looked over at the redhead next to him, and smiled. He never thought that this would happen a few days ago when he first saw her, but now, he couldn’t imagine it any other way.

Sydney looked over at Emmett to see him looking at her. She tucked a piece of her red hair behind her ear. “What?” She laughed.

He grinned, and shook his head. “Nothing, Syd.”

She narrowed her eyes. “You liar, tell me the truth.”

“I was just thinking.” He laughed.

Her eyebrows raised and she gasped in mock shock. “Are you okay?”

He grinned at her. “Yes, I’m fine. It didn’t work my brain to hard.”

She laughed. “That’s good. I don’t know what I would do if that cute head of yours exploded.”

He smirked. “So you think I’m cute?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but I'm trying to juggle my stories, school, life. It's not easy so please be patient with me. Comment, message. Please and thank you.