Status: Active :)

When It Rains

Keep It In Your Pants.

On the ride to Seattle Sydney couldn’t stop smiling. She was dating Emmett Cullen. Emmett fucking Cullen. Mel glanced over at her. “What has you all smiley?” She asked. Sydney bit her lip.

“Emmett asked me to be his girlfriend,” she said. Mel’s jaw dropped and she screamed.

“Oh my God! Why the fuck didn’t you tell me earlier?” She asked. Sydney shrugged with a grin on her face.

“You didn’t ask,” was all she said, before Mel reached over and smacked Sydney in the shoulder.

“Bitch,” she laughed. Sydney chuckled.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

When Sydney and Mel were shopping around, Sydney stopped at a picture of a missing kid. Sydney sighed. Poor girl was about her age. It always scared her to think that people are actually cruel enough to take people and seriously hurt or kill them. She shivered slightly and went back to Mel, who was walking aimlessly around the shoe section of the store. “Find anything?” Sydney asked. Mel shook her head.

“Nope. How bout you, Syd?” She asked. Sydney shook her head, her red hair tumbling down her shoulders.

“Nada,” she said. She felt her phone vibrate in her back pocket and took it out noticing it was a text from Emmett.

You wanna come meet the rest of my family tonight?

Sydney bit her lip nervously. “What?” Mel asked.

“Emmett wants me to meet his family tonight,” she said.

“Go, go,” she said. Sydney rolled her grayish-blue eyes and smiled.

I’d love to. Pick me up at 6? She waited about a second for the reply.

Okay. See you then. Sydney closed her phone and told Mel they would have to go.

“There’s nothing good here anyway,” she said and the two girls left Seattle.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Sydney sat on her front porch, waiting for Emmett to show up. She smiled when she saw his red jeep pull up. He hopped out of the jeep and ran towards her, scooping her up in his arms and swinging her around. Sydney laughed and kissed him lightly. “What a greeting,” she said. Emmett smiled.

“Did you like it?” He asked. She smiled back.

“Loved it,” she said. They kissed again and he pulled away. “Sorry, too much?” She asked quietly, worry visible on her face. Emmett smiled and pressed his lips to her’s again.

“No, it’s getting much easier to be this close to you,” he promised. “Your brother knows you’re leaving, right?” He asked. She nodded.

“Yeah, he knows. I’m gonna run in and tell him you’re here,” she said and ran into see Zac and Rissa in a serious make-out session. “Ugh, come on you guys, now? Whatever, I’m leaving, bye!” She yelled. She stuck her head back in the door and smirked. “Make sure to keep it in your pants, Zac,” she said, and ducked quickly when a shoe came hurtling at her head.

“Get the fuck out of here, Syd!” Zac laughed. Sydney ran out the door and into Emmett’s arms again.

“I’m ready,” she said. He smiled down at her, and helped into her into the jeep. She looked at all of the seat belts. “What the hell is this? Rocket science?” She asked, picking up one of them and trying to find out where it went. Emmett pushed her hands away softly and put the seat belts where they were supposed to go. Every time his hands wound brush her bare skin, she would giggle. He finished in no time and got into the driver’s seat. He drove off, and Sydney loved the feeling of the wind blowing through her hair. She threw her hands up in the hair and looked up, laughing as he started going faster.

“Enjoying yourself over there?” he asked her. Sydney smiled.

“Very much actually,” she said. She looked at the setting sun from behind her sunglasses and then looked over at Emmett, noticing how his skin was sparkling. She reached over and traced random drawings on his diamond covered arm. He looked over at her and she smiled widely, showing off her perfect, white teeth. He smiled back. He laced his fingers with her’s, and pulled their hands up to his lips, kissing the back of Sydney’s hand. She blushed lightly.

About a minute later, they pulled up to a beautiful looking house. “Wow,” Sydney marveled. Emmett laced their fingers together again, and led her inside of the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the long ass wait. Hope everyone likes. Comment, message, subscribe. Thanks.