Status: Comments = Fast Updates :)

Perfect Chemistry?

Chapter 11

I continued to just stand there and look at her in shock. It was like my brain wasn't processing the words that came out of her mouth.

Was she serious?! How could she say something like that?!

"Mom, I think you're being unreasonable." Matt said, holding back his anger, but it was written all over his face. At least he cared...

"No, I don't think I am. She's become just like you." She spat the last word, glaring up at him.

He growled, before grabbing my arm. "Let's go, Ros. You don't need this. You can stay with us." He said, as he dragged me out of the house.

"What about her stuff?" Jimmy asked as we all walked out of the house.

"I don't need it." I mumbled quietly. They all looked at me like I had a third head. "Give me the address of where you guys are staying. I'll meet you there later." I told Matt.

After he wrote the address on a piece of paper, I grabbed my car keys out of my bag and headed off to the mall. I had a lot of things to do.

*Matt's P.O.V.*

"I wonder where she went." I said, as I sat down on the couch in our living room.

"Who knows? But she had a determined look in her eyes when she left." Brian said, handing me a beer and sitting next to me.

"Is she always that bitchy?" Andy asked. Yeah, we let him tag along. He seemed like a lost puppy without Ros. He was cool kid, anyway.

"Who?" Johnny asked confused.

"Your mom?" He asked me, more as of a question. I didn't even know what to call her now. But it sure as hell was not going to be Mommy dearest.

"She's always been strict before. But, after I decided to join the band and quit basketball, that kind of pissed her off. She had always wanted the perfect little family, with perfect little kids. Well, that sure as hell didn't happen. But, as you can see, things changed drastically for Ros after we left... I feel like it's part of my fault." I mumbled the last part to myself.

"Why do you guys call her Ros and everyone else calls her Jen?" He asked, confused.

"Her full name is Rosaline Jennifer Sanders. For some reason she doesn't like being called Ros anymore." Zacky said, shrugging.

"We've called her that since we were kids." Jimmy said.

"I think it came along with that whole change your mom made her do." Johnny said, looking at me sadly.

"God, if I ever get my hands on her..."

"You won't do anything." We all looked up at the sound of Ros' voice.

"Oh my damn..." All our eyes bugged out as we looked her over. She looked like the Ros we had left behind, but much more mature.

"What did you do?" I asked, standing up and walking over to her.

"You don't like it?" She asked, self consciously playing with her recently dyed brown hair.

I took her hands in mine and made her look up at me. "I love it. You look like yourself again." She smiled and threw her arms around my neck.

"Whoa! Wait, there's something new..." Zacky said, looking her over and over, before he settled back on her face. Andy's smile grew also. I looked back at her, and saw she had gotten her lip pierced.

"Oh shit." I laughed, shaking my head.

"Brother like sister!" Brian said, laughing as I flipped him off.

"How did you get all of this stuff?" Johnny asked, looking behind her at the pile of new clothes and other things.

"My bank account."

"You must have drained it! I thought it wasn't touchable until you were eighteen." I said, confused.

"Not that one..." She looked at the floor, trying to keep away from my gaze.

"Ros, which one?" She still didn't answer me. "Don't tell me it was your college fund one." I groaned, running my hands over my face.

"What's the big deal with it? I don't even know if I'm going to go to college."

Everyone gave her a bewildered look. "Why not?" Jimmy asked. She had always talked about going since we were little...

"Because." She slowly pulled something out of her back pocket, surprising us all, yet again.

"Now way!" Jimmy yelped. "My little protege!" He cried, picking her up and swinging her around.

"Who would've thought." Brian said, shaking his head as he took another drink of beer.

Right there with you, Buddy... My baby sister is just full of surprises...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for commenting!

magicrainbowunicorn!
TheMeI'mNot
BurningAlchemist
JessickaaJealousyy
kycoolgirl-loves-a7x

Banners???