Status: Comments = Fast Updates :)

Perfect Chemistry?

Chapter 12

*Matt's P.O.V.*

"You have to play something for us." Jimmy said, still smiling like a maniac. He was beyond ecstatic when he saw her pull the drum sticks from her back pocket.

"I don't know..." She mumbled, looking at the floor.

"When did you start playing?" I asked Ros.

She shrugged. "I always had an interest in it. I kinda just taught myself by watching Jimmy and stopping by the music store on my way home from school everyday." Her face fell. "Of course that all stopped once Mom found out."

"Well, play something for us!" Zack said, trying to keep her mind off of Mom.

She blushed, shaking her head. "I'm still a beginner."

"So! That's what I'm here for." Jimmy said excitedly.

"Maybe later."

Jimmy looked like he wouldn't budge, but finally did. "Fine." He huffed, crossing his arms.

Ros laughed, shaking her head. I looked over and saw Andy watching her. Wait a minute...

Was I not supposed to like the way he was looking at her? Was it a bad thing that he seemed so happy around her and how she was so comfortable around him? They're complete opposites! ... Aren't they?

"Where's the bathroom again?" Ros asked, pulling me out of my thoughts. Johnny showed her, as we waited until she was out of ear shot, before we turned to Andy.

Pour kid's eyes widened when he saw this. "What's up, guys?" He tried asking casually.

"We'll just cut to the chase." Brian started.

"What are your intentions with Ros?" Zack asked, crossing his arms.

"Why?" Andy squeaked.

"Dude, we can see the way you two look at each other." Jimmy said, rolling his eyes. "At least tell us you'll be responsible if you guys have sex." That threw us all for a loop.

"Um... I'm not sure if we'll even get close to that." He mumbled.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked, figuring so.

"Say what?" Jimmy asked, surprised.

"I don't think she likes me like that, guys. I'm pretty sure there's nothing to worry about. We're night and day."

"That doesn't mean anything." I said softly. "That girl is beyond special, Andy. You know she's been putting on an act."

"Oh, I know that. She's one of the nicest girls I met when I first got here. She's not like those bimbos."

"Then what's holding you back?" Jimmy asked confused.

Why is he so into my sister's love life?!

"Why would she be interested in me?"

We couldn't answer, because Ros was back. "What did you guys do?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"Nothing."

"What're you talking about?"

"You're just crazy."

Real smooth, guys...

She rolled her eyes, obviously not believing their babble. "Yeah, ok."

"She never believes us." Jimmy told Andy.

"I wonder why." Johnny said sarcastically.

"So, what're we doing tonight?" She asked, sitting on the arm of the couch next to Brian.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I don't know. Something fun, since I'm free!"

We all laughed at her actions. "Ok, Free Bird." Brian laughed, pulling her down onto his lap. "How about we watch a movie or something?" He suggested.

"Oh boy! You guys sure are party animals."

"We can plan to do something tomorrow night. Let's just chill tonight." I negotiated.

She shrugged. "Ok."

"Go pick out a movie." Brian said, nodding to our stack of movies.

"How about a Romance?" She asked, smirking. We all groaned. "Oh, fine. You big babies." She kept looking, before pulling a movie out and popping it in.

"What did you pick?" I asked as she snuggled in between Zack and I.

"Black Hawk Down."

"Yeup, we've got her back." Zack smiled, pulling her into him.

*Ros P.O.V.*

I liked being back with Matt and the guys. I didn't feel like I was being suffocated. I felt like I could simply be myself against and not some fake bitch. I was a little scared of the days to come, though. Both at school and if I had to face my parents.

At school, I knew I would have Andy. I looked over and saw him quickly glance back at the t.v. Had he been looking at me?

This went on for the next half hour, before Jimmy sighed and turned off the t.v. I looked at him confused.

"We are going to go into the kitchen while you to continue to make googly eyes at each other." He said as he got up. Zack had to drag Matt out by his ear.

When Andy and I were left alone, there was an awkward silence. "So..." He said, looking around.

"What just happened?" I asked, confused.

"I think they have the wrong impression." He mumbled.

"Of?" I knew the guys could get pretty far fetch sometimes, but what was it this time?

"Um... About us." He mumbled the last part lowly, but I still hear him.

"But we just met each other. And I just got out of a bad relationship..."

I saw his eyes sadden and suddenly felt bad. "Yeah, I don't know why they were thinking that either."

It's not like I didn't like him. It just seemed to soon. He was a great guy, but I wanted to know more about him.

He took my silence as a bad thing. "Well, I better be getting home." He said, standing up.

"Andy, wait." He stopped to look back at me. "It's not that I don't like you. Just-"

"Don't worry about it. I totally understand."

"Would you just shut up and listen." I huffed, standing up and walking over to him. "From what I know about you right now, you seem like a great guy. Something you don't find too often anymore. I just want to get to know you better and take things slow."

His eyes started to light up. "And what says I want to try anything with you?" He asked, being a smart ass.

I shrugged. "Then I guess there's nothing more to discuss."

"Now! Wait, I was just kidding." He said, tripping over his own words. "We can take things as slow as you want. How about we go to the movies or something tomorrow night?"

I smiled. "I think that sounds nice."

It was his turn to smile. "Well, then I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school."

I walked him to the door. Before he left, I kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you."

"For what?" He asked, confused.

I just smiled, and left him to ponder it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is! Sorry for the lateness! (Is that a word?)

Anyways... Who wants Ros and Andy to get together?! :) comment and tell me!