Status: Comments = Fast Updates :)

Perfect Chemistry?

Chapter 13

The next day at school was... Interesting? Not many people noticed me, because I had changed my whole appearance. They even thought I was some new chick. But, after they saw it was me, they went back to the whole 'hating the traitor Jen' thing. I don't know what surprised them more, my hair color or lip ring. I thought it was pretty funny to see all of their reactions, though.

With my new found confidence, I strutted the halls like nothing happened.

At lunch, I met Andy in the courtyard. "Well look at you." He smiled, shaking his head. "You've been quite the topic today."

"Oh, is that true?" I asked, sitting down next to him.

He laughed. "Yeah, and it's been pretty funny to hear all the different stories."

"Were there aliens involved?"

"Pretty damn close." I nodded. High school kids have nothing better to do than make up gossip to entertain themselves.

"So, what did you want to go see tonight?" I asked, leaning against the tree.

He shrugged. "What do you want to go see?"

"Let's just figure it out when we get there." I suggested, not really caring what we saw. I don't think he did either...

When the bell rang, he helped me up and walked me to class. "I'll see you tonight. Is seven ok?" He asked, once we stopped in front of my class.

"Yeah, I'll see you then." He smiled, and kissed my cheek before walking off to his class.

When I got home, the guys weren't there. So, I guessed they were out doing their own thing.

When I was ready for the night, I walked to the kitchen to find five hungry men devouring the kitchen. "Hard day, boys?" I asked, trying to hold back a laugh.

"Ugh, you have no idea." Zacky groaned, jumping up to sit on the counter.

"What did you guys have to do?" I asked curiously.

"They made us record the same damn song over and over and over all day." Matt grumbled, running a hand down his face.

I frowned, walking over and wrapping my arms around him. "I sorry, Burder." He laughed at my little kid voice.

"Whoa, who's got a hot date tonight?" Jimmy asked, smirking as he got a beer out of the fridge.

"Well, you know, I just always look like this." Johnny shrugged, leaning against the counter Zack was sitting on.

"Oh, please, Shorty." Zack laughed, pushing him.

"Hey! Johnny's just as sexy as any of you." I said, putting my arm around him and glaring at the laughing maniacs. They all shut up and looked anywhere but me. "That's right." I said, nodding in satisfaction.

"Anyways... I meant you, cutie." Jimmy said, putting his arm around my waist. "It's Andy isn't it?"

"God, you're so nosy." I said, rolling my eyes and walking to living room.

"It is! Aw, what're you guys gonna do?" He asked, following me. Seriously, if I didn't know Jimmy any better, I would swear he was a fucking woman hiding in a woman's body.

"Wait, what?! He's right? You have a hot date?" Matt flipped, following us too. The three other's, wanting to see some comedy, also fallowed.

"It's just Andy, Matt." I said, looking up at him. "We're just gonna go see a movie. I'll be back around ten or so." I tried to reassure my brother as much as I could. He still wasn't too happy about the whole Harrison thing, but I can't blame him. I just don't want him to hold that against me for future, possible boyfriends, such as, I don't know... An extremely cute blue eyed, black hair friend of mine?

I heard the door bell ring and all the guys froze, looking at each other, before practically stampeding each other to get to the door. Brian was the first to get there.

"Hey, what's up, man?" Brian asked, leaning against the door frame, arms crossed.

"Um, hey." Andy said, smiling and waving. "Is Ros here?" My smile widened. I loved hearing someone outside of my brother and his friends calling me that.

"Well, you know I thought we would-" I cut Zacky off, by pushing by all of the boys.

"Hey, Andy." I said, laughing slightly. "Let's get out of here before they get anymore ideas." I said, grabbing his hand and walking to his car. "By, guys! I'll see you when I get back!"

*Matt's P.O.V.*

I wasn't there when Ros started dating that scumbag, so now that I saw my baby sister getting in Andy's car for her first date (that I have witnessed), I felt a little... I don't even know. I just know that it's finally hit me that my little Ros is growing up and it really scares the shit out of me.

We were all sitting around, when Brian gave me a look. "What?" I asked, confused.

"You're really gonna let her go?"

Ok, I'll play along with his game... "And why shouldn't I?"

"Because!" He was already sitting next to me on the couch, but moved closer. "Pretend that I'm and you're Ros. Alright, so we're sitting at the movies. And all of a sudden, we're watching the movie when my arm goes around you." He did the actions just to prove his point. "But, it doesn't stop there. I slowly lean into you and start to distract you from there. In just a few minutes, to hell with the movie!"

I jumped up from the couch, and grabbed my keys. They all sat there looking at me. "Well? Are you guys coming or not?" I asked, and they all jumped up, racing out to my truck.

Jimmy txt Ros, asking which movie she was in. She told him, thinking that he was just curious. Yeah... Sure...

We had gotten there just in time to find them and sit right behind them. Luckily, there was only two other couples in the theater since the movie was pretty old. So, we wouldn't get into trouble for what we were about to do.

*Ros P.O.V.*

We picked the movie that less people would be in so we didn't have to bother with them. It's not like we were going to make out or anything. Come on! It's our first date. We were barely holding hands. That is, until I saw my brother and the guys come in. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. Ok, it's time to have some fun.

About fifteen minutes into the movie, I moved the arm rest so I could lean into Andy. "Just go along with this. Trust me, it'll be funny." I whispered in his ear. He looked at me confused, but nodded.

I leaned up so our lips barely touched. It was nothing at first, until I moved my hand to his lower thigh. I felt him tense up a bit, but then I put his hand on mine.

"Whoa! Hey there! We didn't see you guys. What's up?" I heard Brian's voice, before we were pulled apart. I was set on Jimmy's lap as Johnny was sat between Andy and I, then Brian was to my right and Matt to Andy's left.

Andy's eyes were as wide as saucers, it was so hard for me to hold in my laughter. "Oh my gosh! Were you guys there the whole time?" I asked, faking embarrassment.

"Very sneaky, Missy." Jimmy whispered in my ear. I turned back to give him a devilish grin.

A while later, I figured out a plan to get away from them. "I'm thirsty, I'm gonna go get something to drink." I said, getting up and heading to the very back row and sitting to where they couldn't see me. Thank God Jimmy was now on my side. He always loved to mess with my brother anyways. I sent then sent Andy a txt, telling him to meet me back here in five.

Once he did, I pulled him into a chair next to mine. "You are horrible." He said, snickering.

"Hey, we lost them, didn't we?" I asked, smirking.

We were able to finish the movie in peace. That is, until the credits started rolling and the boys started looking for us.

"Go wait for me in the car." I whispered to Andy. I got up and made my way back down to the boys.

"There you are." Matt sighed in relief.

"You guys were gone for a long time... Where's Andy?" Brian asked skeptically.

"We're gonna go get some ice cream. He's taking me home after that." I said, trying to keep my smile at bay. "So, I'll see you guys at home." They shrugged and nodded. I knew they would try to follow us anyways. "Oh, Zacky, can I talk to you really quick?" I asked, pulling him to the side.

"What's up?"

"So, um..." I started fidgeting to add to the affect. "You know... I didn't want to ask Matt this since he's my brother and all and it would be kinda weird, and always trusted you... Um..."

"What is it, Ros?"

God this was too funny... "Do you have any condoms?" The look on his face was enough to send anyone into hysterics.

"I-uh-well... Ros." He groaned, scratching the back of his neck. "Are you sure? I mean, come on. It's your guys' first date and all..."

"I know, but it's just for, you know, just in case. I didn't say we were actually going to tonight. It's just good to be prepared."

He sighed, but pulled his wallet out anyways. "Just in case." He said, giving me a look.

"Zacky, don't worry." I laughed, kissing his cheek and running out to find Andy.

"Ready to have some more fun?" I asked, once I was in and he drove off.

He looked at me, smiling and shaking his head. "As long as it doesn't get me killed."

I sighed. "I can't promise that..."

I had him drive to a local ice cream shop that is great and about two blocks away from Matt's house. As I had suspected, the boys had followed us. But, we managed to sneak out the back and walked the two blocks to Matt's.

We sat in the living room, watching t.v. for almost an hour, before the front door opened. "I can't believe we lost them." Brian groaned.

"God only knows what they're-" Zacky cut himself off when they saw us sitting on the couch.

"Hey, boys." I smiled.

"I-you-ugh." Matt shook his head, before plopping down next to me.

Jimmy laughed like a mad man and high-fived me. "Of course she had Jimmy in on it." Johnny said, shaking his head.

"Well, that just goes to show you guys shouldn't crash my dates." I said pointedly.

"I should get going." Andy said, standing up.

I walked him to the door. "Are you sure you don't want a ride?" I asked him.

"Nah, it's fine. It's just two blocks."

"Well, thanks for tonight. Even with these goof balls crashing it, I still had fun."

He smiled. "Yeah, me too. Maybe again next weekend?"

I nodded. "Sounds good."

He leaned in and kissed my forehead. "I'll see you tomorrow." I watched him until he was at the end of the street, before walking back to the living room.

I laughed, while sitting on Matt. "Have fun?" I asked.

"You're a brat, you know that?"

"Hey! You started it!"

"So? I'm your brother, that's what I'm supposed to do!"

"Oh, yeah? And have your little friends help you too?"

"Who you callin' little, Missy?" Brian asked, glaring at me playfully.

"Wait..." Zacky looked like he was thinking about something, before he looked at me. "Was that whole thing just another part of your screwy scheme tonight?" I tried keeping a straight face, before busting up laughing. "You little shit! That was so wrong!"

Before I knew it, I was at the bottom of a dog pile. Yeah, it was back to the old days, just like it should be.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is ooober long as an apology to you all for such a long wait! I'm so sorry! :( But, I will be ending one of my other stories soon, so that means I will have more time for my others!

I loved writing this chapter. I could so see the guys doing this... Lol.

Anyone feel like making a banner for this story???? :}