Status: Comments = Fast Updates :)

Perfect Chemistry?

Chapter 16

"We should start a band," Andy said randomly.

I shrugged. "Sure." I thought he was kidding.

"No, seriously. You could be on drums, I'll do vocals, and we'll find someone for guitar. I'm sure your brother and the guys could help us out."

I looked at him for a few minutes. "You're serious about this?"

He laughed, nodding. "Come on, we'll just try it. It'll be fun."

I shook my head as I laughed. "Alright, we can try it out. I don't know if it will go anywhere, but we'll try it."

He smiled, leaning in to give me a kiss, but was interrupted by a knock on my door. "Ros, can we talk?" Matt asked softly.

I sighed, before looking at Andy. "I'll see you tomorrow. Call me if you need anything." He kissed my forehead, before leaving.

Matt walked over and sat on my bed. "Can you tell me what really happened now?" He asked softly.

"It doesn't matter, Matt," I mumbled, laying down and holding onto one of my pillows.

"Why would you say that, Ros? It does matter. Someone obviously did this to you, and I'm going to kick their ass."

"That's why I don't wan to tell you."

He frowned. "Why?"

I looked up at the ceiling, shaking my head. "Because I don't want you to lose your anger, and kick the shit out of him. I don't want you to get into trouble and go to jail. That would just ruin things for you and the band. I just..."

"Hey." He turned me to look back at him. "You don't need to worry about me, I know how to take care of myself." He smiled softly. He sighed, playing with my hair. "If I promise not to lose my temper, will you tell me?"

I looked at him, unsure. "Promise?"

He nodded. "I promise."

I took a deep breath, before starting to explain what had happened between lunch and after school. I could tell he was trying not to let his anger get the better of him. His jaw was set as he stared at the wall.

"You promised," I whispered, taking his hand in mine, praying he didn't do anything stupid.

He sighed, closing his eyes, before looking back down at me. "What do you want to do?" He asked.

I gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"Well, we could have you switch schools, or do some on line-"

"No," I said, cutting him off. "This is my last year, I only have a few more months. I can put up with it."

He frowned. "Are you sure? Because, you know the next time this happens, I will be kicking some ass."

I nodded. "I'll just make sure not to cross paths with him. I'm not going to change my whole life again. I'm sick of changing for other people. I just want to be myself."

He smiled, leaning down to kiss my forehead. "You know why I love you so much?"

I gave him a questioning look. "Why?"

"Because you stick up for yourself, more now than ever. You're passionate about things, and you don't care who likes it or not. You love who you want to, no matter what anyone else says."

"I don't know who you're talking about, Matt, because that girl isn't me. I've been living as someone as Mom has wanted me to be, or how others have wanted me to be. Who you're describing, isn't me."

"You just don't see it in yourself. You are all of that and more. Yeah, you ventured off the path a bit because Mom pretty much forced you, but you fought back. You'll learn to see that soon enough." He kissed the top of my head, before getting up. "I'll be in the living room if you need me."

He left me with my thoughts, which sometimes can be a bad thing...

Was Andy really serious about starting a band?

What was Matt smoking and why isn't he sharing? Because nothing he said was any way near the truth.

Everything is just so messed up, and I don't know which path to take. I've been living to please everyone else for the last few years, I need to get back on track.

And I had a feeling Andy was going to help with that...
♠ ♠ ♠
New story!! -> Lullaby Please check it out! It's a Nikki Sixx story :)