Status: Comments = Fast Updates :)

Perfect Chemistry?

Chapter 4

After practice, I really didn't want to wait to see if Matt was picking me up. I couldn't concentrate all day, and almost got my arm broken because of it.

"Hey, Baby!" I groaned on the inside as I heard that familiar voice.

I turned and smiled. "Hey, Harrison."

"How's my favorite girl?" He asked, pulling me into his arms and giving me a kiss.

I wanted to gag. He may be my boyfriend, but that doesn't mean I want to be with him. "Just got out of practice." I mumbled, pulling away.

"Oh, I'll walk you to your car."

"I don't have it, Mom does."

"Do you need a ride?"

"No, I was thinking of walking. It's not that far from here."

"Babe, it's like a six mile walk."

I shrugged. "It'll be good for me."

"Alright. Well, see you tomorrow." I felt a sharp pain on my ass after he slapped it. I looked up at him and saw him give me a cheeky grin.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow." I mumbled, before heading home.

I felt like my feet were about to fall off, as my shoulder burned from the strap on my heavy bag. The heat wasn't making matters any better. I was barely four miles home, but after a day of intense work outs, it was painful.

I sighed, dropping my bag and sitting on the curb.

A few minutes later, I heard a car pull up and stop. "Get in the car, Ros." I looked up and saw Brian and my brother.

"Don't call me that." I grumbled, standing up. But, instead of getting in the car, I started back on my journey towards home.

"Ros, come on. Mom and Dad will kill me if I let you walk home."

"And I care why?"

"Just fucking leave her, Matt." Brian said, clearly annoyed.

"Yeah, leave her, Matt." I called back, laughing sarcastically.

I heard car doors slam and knew they left.

What made them change so much?

When I got home, I was ready to collapse. Wait... I did.

"Whoa, Babe." I felt arms wrap around me and catch me before I could fall. I looked up and saw Harrison. I almost groaned, but caught myself. "I told you I should have brought you home." He picked me up and carried me up to my room. "Do you want to take a shower or anything?"

I shook my head and he lay me on my bed. And like that, I was out like a light.

The next time I woke up, I felt someone next to me in the bed. I rolled over and saw Harrison. Why is he still here?!

"Hey, Baby. Feelin' better?" He asked, rubbing my side.

I groaned, rolling onto my back. "Kinda. Just sore."

"Hmm... Maybe I can help." He smirked, before rolling on top of me and started kissing my neck. His hands started to wander, and I became uncomfortable.

"Not now, Har." I said, rolling out from under him.

He sighed. "Then when?"

"You act like you're sex deprived." I snapped, pulling one of my sweatshirts on over my head.

"I haven't seen my girl friend in almost two months. So, yeah! I think I am deprived."

"That's what your hand's for."

"It's not the same, Jen! God, what crawled up your ass and made you Queen Bitch?" I turned to glare at him. "Babe, I didn't mean it." He said, trying to catch himself."

"Just leave." I said, shaking my head and walking out of my room.

"Babe, come on." He said, following me.

I went to the front door and opened it, not even looking at him. "I don't want to put up with this right now."

He sighed, kissing me on the cheek. "I'll call later."

"I won't promise I'll pick up." I said, before slamming the door shut and locking it.

I slowly walked to the kitchen, due to my aching feet and screaming muscles. "You look like death." Jimmy said, laughing lightly.

"Thanks." I mumbled, going to the fridge. I got a bag of frozen corn, then some ice cream. I put the bag on my wrist, the one I feel on at practice, and sat to eat the ice cream.

"What'd you do to your wrist?" Johnny asked, trying to make conversation. Him and Jimmy had always been the really sweet ones out of the whole group.

"Fell on it at practice."

"Ouch." I nodded and scooped a spoon of ice cream.

"Watch out, it'll go straight to your thighs." Brian laughed as he, Zack and Matt walked into the kitchen.

I looked down at the counter, trying not to look at them. I took the spoon and threw it in the sink, before throwing the tub of ice cream back in the freezer. I limped back out of the kitchen and up to my room, all the while holding back tears.

Would I ever be good enough for anyone?

*Johnny's P.O.V.*

"Did you seriously have to do that, Brian?" I hissed, glaring at him.

"Why do you care?"

"You just hurt her feelings! Did you not see the tears in her eyes?!" Why was he such an ass sometimes?!

"So what? She's a little bitch now. Who gives a fuck."

"Have you sat down to talk to her?" I shot at him. He looked at me as if I was on crack. "Exactly. How do you know she's such a bitch?"

"She's change since we left, Short Shit! Get that through your head!"

"Have you even thought maybe it's just an act?"

"For what?!"

"I don't know. For someone."

I knew something was wrong here. This wasn't the Ros we left behind. Something or someone changed her against her own will.