Status: Comments = Fast Updates :)

Perfect Chemistry?

Chapter 6

It's now been about a month. Harrison is still the same, but there's really nothing that I can do.

My brother and the others have been around the house, but not much lately. It seems like Johnny's pissed at them or something. I wanted to ask him, but didn't think it was the best of ideas. I haven't said one word to Matt. I just can't bring myself to talk to him, yet alone look at him.

The Homecoming dance was tonight and I wasn't too excited, but I put on a smile and acted happy for everyone else.

"Are you sure your dress still fits?" Mom asked as I walked down to breakfast. I looked at her with hurt eyes, but I just nodded and sat at the table. I grabbed a piece of bacon before all the guys got any of it. "Do you know how much fat and cholesterol is in that one piece?" She asked me just as the guys walked in.

"Don't want it going to your thighs." Brian said in a sing-song voice, before grabbing himself a plate.

"He's right, you know." Mom mumbled as she left the room.

I stared down at the table, trying to keep the tears at bay. "Ros, don't listen." Johnny said softly, putting his hand on top of mine.

I pulled my hand back and stood up. "What does it matter to you anyways." I mumbled, before running up to my room. I grabbed my shoes and threw them on, before grabbing my iPod and going back down stairs. "I'm going for a run! I'll be back later." If anyone cares

Running on an empty stomach isn't one of the smartest things to do. When I got home, I ran straight to the bathroom and threw up, pretty much bile. My stomach wasn't too happy with me. "You should eat something." Zack said as he passed the bathroom. I glared at his retreating form and almost threw my shoe at him, but held back the urge.

I decided to go upstairs and start getting ready for tonight.

As I walked down the stairs, Harrison was at the bottom, waiting for me. "You look great." He smiled, kissing my cheek.

"Thanks." I looked over at the guys and saw almost everyone of them glaring at him. "We'll be back after the dance." I told Mom.

"Take as long as you want. Take care of our girl, Harrison." Mom said, smiling sickeningly sweet.

"Don't worry, Mrs. S. I will." I didn't like the sound of that...

*Johnny's P.O.V.*

We watched as Ros left with that scum bag. I wanted so badly to rip his head off, but I knew I couldn't. The other guys had a feeling about him too, but didn't say anything.

We were currently sitting at a bar, just sitting around. "Are you guys ever going to talk to her?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"It's not like she's making an effort to talk to us." Jimmy said.

"Guys! You can't tell me you don't see the way Mom's treating her, or how fucking creepy her boyfriend is!"

"Maybe you don't see anything, Johnny. Have you not seen her blond hair? Or how she always has to look perfect? She's become one of the fucking Barbie clones!" Matt said angrily. "She's not my little sister anymore... I don't fucking know who she is anymore."

"Yes, people change, Matt. But she still has feelings! She didn't eat anything today because of what happened at breakfast! God only knows how many times that has happened! And you weren't any help either, Brian." I hissed, glaring at him.

"Hey, girl can't take a joke. That's not my problem."

"But you shouldn't be joking about that in the first place... Something's really wrong here and you all are just acting like a bunch of fucking pussy's." I said, before storming out.