Status: Comments = Fast Updates :)

Perfect Chemistry?

Chapter 8

*Rosaline's P.O.V.*

I woke up and felt the pain had gotten worse in my feet. I looked around and noticed I was laying in my bed, and that someone had changed me. When I got out of bed, I noticed they had also bandaged my feet. It must've been Johnny.

I slowly made my way down the stairs, wincing in pain with every step. I took a shaky breath when I got to the bottom, and sat down. I didn't think it would be this bad...

"Whoa, you're awake." Jimmy said, surprised to see me. "Here, let me help." He went to pick me up, but I flinched away from him.

"I can do it myself." I said, standing up.

"Don't be like that. You know it's just causing you more pain."

"Nothing I haven't had to deal with before." I mumbled, making my way to living room and sitting down.

"How you feelin'?" Johnny asked, sitting down next to me. I just shrugged. He sighed, looking down at the floor.

"Thank you for last night." I said softly. He just looked up and smiled at me, patting my knee.

"Of course. You're like a little sister to me. I'd do anything for you." He kissed my forehead and stood up. "Would you like some Advil for your feet?"

"Please." He nodded and went to the kitchen.

Matt walked into the living room, and I so badly wanted to get up and run away. He saw the look in my eyes and shook his head. "I just want to talk." He said softly.

"The last time I heard that, I got yelled at non-stop." I mumbled, looking at the floor.

"Please, I really do just want to talk."

"About?"

"You, everything that's happened."

"There's not much to know."

"Come on, Ros. You've changed into a totally different person. You can't tell me nothing's changed."

I looked up at Johnny with pleading eyes as he walked back in, handing me a glass of water and Advil. "Can't you just leave her alone, Matt?" He groaned, sitting next to me.

"I wanna know what changed, also." Zack said, coming in the Jimmy and Brian behind him.

"Can't you just leave it alone?" I was on the verge of begging. I didn't want to go down Memory Lane right now.

"No. There's been a huge change since we left, and I want to know why." Matt said, crossing his arms.

"You aren't going to leave it alone, are you?" I mumbled, looking up at him. He just shook his head no. I took a deep breath and slowly let it out. "Since you left, Mom totally changed... To put it simply, it was hell. She didn't want me becoming like you. She didn't want me to follow in your footsteps. She wanted me to be every thing I could be and not settle for second best, or wish on a star and it never come true. So, to please her... I changed. My whole image was changed. People I hung out with changed. Music I listened to, things I did. I become Little Miss Perfect for her... Do you honestly think I like the way I am?! I want to be normal and hang out with my friends at the beach without a care in the world. I want to be brunette again, instead of this cheap blond. I want to eat whatever I want to! I hate being this fake person! I don't want to be a cheerleader and date the quarterback who can't keep it in his pants, but my parents love him! But no, I can't, all thanks to you." I jumped up, ignoring the pain and running up to my room, slamming the door behind me.

I collapsed onto my bed and let all the tears fall. I had finally told someone, but it didn't feel any different. I still felt the same, fake person...

*Johnny's P.O.V.*

I looked over at Matt after Ros had run up the stairs. It's like he was frozen into a statue.

"Well... Now we know..." Zack mumbled.

"I feel like an ass." Brian mumbled, putting his head in his hands. "I probably just made her more self conscious about her weight with the jokes."

"Ya think?" Jimmy said, before slapping him.

"I think we all made it hard on her since we've been here." Matt said. "God, I could kill my mother right now."

"That won't fix anything." I said, standing up. "Go make her something for breakfast while I check on her." I jogged up the stairs and knocked softly on her door.

"Go away." I heard her muffled voice.

"It's just me." I said, poking my head through the door. "Can I come in?" I saw her hesitate, but slowly nod her head. I walked in, closing the door behind me, before going over and sitting on the edge of her bed. "Sweetie, why didn't you say anything sooner?" She shrugged. "Has this been going on since we left?"

"Pretty much."

I didn't know what to say. I knew there was nothing I could say to make her feel better. I just lay next to her and lay her head on my chest, while I ran my fingers through her hair. "I'm gonna make everything better. We all will. You shouldn't have to put on an act for everyone."
♠ ♠ ♠
So... We finally know what's going on... Comments?