Status: comes and goes.

Me, My Prussian Blues (and That Guy With the Horns)

Say It All In Six Words

Universal Park ride: nine month wait.

We've all been there: you see that one roller-coaster in that one theme park that might be kinda cool; and decide hell, you've nothing better to do here than wait ninety minutes for a maybe. Universal Park is the worst with this; if anyone's waited the seventy minutes—that felt a lot more like 120—in line for the Twister just to stand in a poorly lit room for a grand total of 48 seconds enduring the recorded screams of rape victims and the epileptic attack-inducing flashes of fake lightning while a dude partially hidden behind a wind turbine shakes a sheet of tin foil and tosses sexual jokes back and forth with his partner who's spraying cold tap water on the audience once in a while, well then you know what I mean.

My life story in six words is that crappy roller-coaster ride; the type you get off of with nothing to be excited about but the migraine slowly sending you into a catatonic stupor and the uncomfortable twinge of a freshly sprained neck. Only this time, the game of life asks a nine month wait. I could be really corny and say that this also means my life has been full of ups and downs, but the ups aren't good and the downs aren't necessarily bad; all I know is it keeps changing, but not enough to keep me very interested. A roller-coaster, ultimately, is just another one of capitalists' ways of making free money off the masses (like Mother's Day and Get Well Soon cards). People go to Universal Park in order to be entertained—maybe even get a bit of a thrill in the process. This roller-coaster—the one you waited nine months for—is designed by the hands of a stranger; it should keep you contained and unharmed, but there's always that one crazy jerk that manages to break free and ends up either dead or maimed (but hey, he got his thrill). The point is you never get off a Universal roller-coaster feeling like a winner. What's interesting is the rest of the world is on the same roller-coaster. What's ironic is in this case the nine-month wait was probably the best part.

But if you're the optimistic sort—I'm more of a glass half-empty kind of person—I guess it's pretty entertaining.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but what else is there?