Status: Active

Hardly Worth Your Time

Time to lay claim to the evidence...

It all started on the second week of 10th grade.

"Since we have nothing to to do, why don't we introduce ourselves, shall we?" the teacher in front said.

She's treating us like we're fucking grade schoolers, for Pete's sake.

"You," she said, looking at my direction.

I rolled my eyes and went in front of the class.

"Um," I started. "I'm Ryan Ross."

Everyone just stared at me. Blankly.

Gotta think quick. What else is there to say?

"I like playing the guitar."

Phew. tough call.

"So we have another "rock star wannabe" student in this class." the teacher shrugged. "Take your seat."

"Ass," I mumbled as I got to my seat.

She just glared at me. At least I did what you said, asshole. I thought to myself.

3 boring periods have passed and it was break time.

"Hey, Ryan!" Spencer called out from the hallway.

"Oh, hey Spence." I said back while I was fixing the books in my locker.

"Listen, I've met this guy named Brendon Urie and he said he does guitar, and he has this friend who plays the bass." Spencer grinned.

"I like where this is going," I smiled as I closed my locker.

"Dude! What I'm trying to say is that we could start our own band!" he said in excitement.

"I know!" I grinned. "So when can I meet them?"

"Dismissal. Wait aren't you going to eat or something? i heard they're having strawberry crepes for lunch." Spencer said.

"Ew, you actually eat those stuff? And no, I feel like roaming around the campus. Not hungry."

"Suit yourself." he rolled his eyes. "See you later, man!"

"See you," I replied.

He then dashes off to the cafeteria. Poor Spencer.

I then went on my own. I wasn't so sure where I was going though.

I then decided to go to the back of the school and found a shady tree.

"Maybe I could skip a period or so," I said to myself as I laid my head back on the firm oak.

I drifted off for a rough 20 minutes until I heard a voice.

"Hey," she tapped my shoulder.

"Wh-what?" I said opening my eyes.

"I'm sorry to wake you up, but aren't you that kid from Ms. Fuller's class earlier this morning?" she asked.

"Yea that's me, why?" I asked, becoming curious.

"Nothing," she smiled. "I just think what she said was wrong, about the "rock star wannabe" thing. She said that as an insult."

"Oh. Well, she's an asshole. Can't blame her." I said in agreement.

"Um, I haven't introduced myself yet. It's Trisha. Trisha Flynn." she reached out her hand.

"Nice meeting you, Flynn." I said. "You're a music junkie too?"

"Yea, although I'm no good with instruments. Why'd you call me Flynn?"

"You see, I only have numerous friends who are girls and I call them by their surnames. I don't know I just do that."

"Okay then," she smiled. "I need to go. I don't want to miss Physics," she said sarcastically.

I laughed.

"Aren't you going to your class, Ryan?"

"Nah. I've decided to skip." I smiled at her.

"Alright. Bye."

I just waved my hand, meaning I was saying good bye.

I don't know what's with this girl... but I find her interesting. She had a different face from the rest of the girls I've seen, which I mean in a good way, and she seems pretty nice and honest to me. And what I noticed most, was that genuine smile of hers. Very interesting indeed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I decided to write another Ryan Ross story.
Hope you guys liked it!