Status: Active

Hardly Worth Your Time

Meet My Sister, Spencer

Trisha's P.O.V.

Me and my sister Spencer were at the dining area when her best friend called.

I couldn't hear what she was saying, all I could hear was crying.

"Oh babe, don't cry. That motherfucker wasn't worth your time anyway," Spencer tried calming her down. "You deserve better,"

I was looking at her when she switched her phone to loudspeaker so I could understand their conversation.

"He said he didn't know what went wrong!" Trista cried some more.

"Oh fuck it, Brooks. Give me his number and I swear to God I'll make him pay," Spencer said, pissed.

Trista did give his number and at last their loud conversation ended.

Thank God. I can't bare hearing Trista's tantrums.

Even though she lived in Los Angeles, she never lost communication with my sister.

"He was a jerk anyway," Spencer rolled her eyes and shrugged. "So where were we?"

"I haven't told you anything yet," I said.

"Well what is it, then?"

"I met this guy in school and he's kind of a musician," I smiled.

"Really now," Spencer grinned. "He's cute?"

"Um, he looks alright, not the "boy-next-door" look but he did catch my attention."

"What color are his eyes?"

My sister knows me too well. She knows that eye color is a bonus for me.

"He had these beautiful brown eyes, although they seem empty. I mean the kind where something's sort of missing,"

"I know how you feel. We're both suckers for brown eyes." she said, proudly.

"Yea,"

"So, what's your plan?" she asked.

"I was thinking, befriending him first. To know him better. What do you think?"

"You took the words out of my mouth," she chuckled. "Know if he's an asshole or not." she said.

"I have this feeling he's not," I faintly smiled.

"Don't be too sure little missy. They say they love you and promise you forever, then the next minute they'll leave you just to pursue their career."

Spencer tried forgetting about her ex who was also a musician. Although her feelings kept on showing at some point of time.

She stopped talking then all of a sudden her face went blank.

"What I'm trying to say is that don't be too sure of what you feel. You shouldn't assume or expect," she tried smiling. "Mind over matter."

Spencer was very mature. She always has been. Even though she acts really immature at times, she only does that so she could have fun. Well, mostly.

"I know," I said.

"I'm sorry, sis. It wasn't my intention to put your hopes down," she apologized.

Her face went back to normal.

"You better go to bed. No offense but I'm really getting tired of writing excuse letters on why you're late."

"Nah, it's alright." I said. "And I'm sorry about the being late thing,"

She just smiled.

"Oh, and thanks for the advice!" I said as I ran up to my room.

"No problem!" she shouted back.

It was only me and Spencer. I spent most of my time with her while our parents were working abroad.

Spencer. I don't know what I'll do without her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Spencer and Trista, sounds familiar doesn't it? :) (For those who read my other story, of course.)