Status: Active

Hardly Worth Your Time

Band Practice

Ryan's POV

It was the next day of school and as always - boring. The day flew by and it was already dismissal. Me and Spencer were on our way to their house for band practice until I saw Trisha.

"Flynn!" I called out her surname.

She looked towards my direction and waved at me. She was talking to 2 girls, the tall one looked pretty hot and the other angelic. She talked to them more then said something to make the 2 leave. Maybe she said bye.

"Ryan," she came over and smiled. "What's up?"

"It's just that me and my friends are going to have band practice this evening, and we were wondering if you could come."

Spencer nudged my arm.

"I mean I was wondering if you could come,"

Thanks a lot, Spencer.

"Sure," she said.

Score.

On our way to Spencer's, we mostly talked about The Beatles.

"So," she said. "Lennon or McCartney?"

"Sir Paul McCartney all the way," I grinned.

"Tss. Whatever," she laughed. "John Lennon is waaay better."

"God, can you two stop flirting with each other?" Spencer said, aggravated. "No offense, Trisha."

"None taken," she smiled.

Spencer was getting pissed, due to the fact we completely ignored him the whole time we were talking.

Once we arrived, we went right away to their garage. We had no problem staying there though, we had enough room.

"Let me introduce to you..." I was cut mid-sentence.

"Vocals Extraordinaire, Brendon Urie." Brendon bowed like a gentleman.

"Duh! Everyone knows you have a good voice, Urie." Trisha laughed.

Do they know each other?

"Do you guys know each other?" I asked.

"Yea, he's actually my best friend." Trisha stifled a laugh.

"I didn't know Ryan was your friend," she said looking at Brendon.

"I just met him yesterday," Brendon replied.

"Same here," they laughed in unison.

To be honest, there wasn't anything about it. It was weird. Maybe it was an inside joke or something.

We started band practice with "Feeling This" by Blink 182. We played a couple of Beatles songs after, which made Trisha happy. I'm glad.

Band practice was over and we were now headed home. I was fixing my bag, rearranging school works and shit and a couple of papers with my semi-sloppy writing. Trisha was waiting for me and she noticed the paper I was holding.

"What's that?" she asked.

"It's nothing. Just stuff I wrote,"

"May I take a look?"

I wanted to say no.

"Sure,"

Real smart, Ryan. Real smart.

"Lyrics," she smiled. She figured it was actually a song. "It's really good stuff, Ryan." she handed the paper back to me.

"Thanks," I smiled. "I don't think it's that good though."

"I just thought of something!" she beamed. "And I think it's brilliant."

"What is it?"

"Why don't you guys send over your covers to Pete Wentz? I know it's kinda crazy, but it's worth a shot."

"I don't really..." I hesitated.

"Oh come on Ryan! You guys are awesome! I don't want to be selfish, knowing that I'm the only one who knows and listens to this kind of awesomeness. Being the first fan and all. People will love you guys. Hands down," she grinned.

"We'll think about it," I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me this long to update. Review sucks and I have to study. Oh well.
Comment/Subscribe.