Public Enemies

There is a very simple structure to a mafia family, there’s only four positions that matter, and the others are simply there for protection, or the simplest benefit to the family.
Boss, underboss, consigliere and capos, the only four important positions in the world of mafia, and the most dangerous people you will ever face.

Meet the family:

Matthew Sanders, better known as M. Shadows, after his father died he was made Boss, and there is no one that rules the streets of Huntington Beach as hard and ruthlessly as he does, this man is to be feared, respected and treated as potentially dangerous.

Brian Haner, Synyster Gates is his street name, and he is the Underboss, Matt’s best friend and the closest thing he ever had to a brother.
He is the one that takes care of stuff Matt does not care to do, but, you will not want to mess with this man, because there is only one outcome, and it won’t be pretty.

James Sullivan, The Reverend, consigliere and Matt’s right hand, he is the one with the brains, that takes all logical matter into business, but do not be fooled by his lithe build, this man will surely kick your ass and send you back to your pathetic existence.

Zachary Baker and Johnny Seward, Zacky Vengeance and Johnny Christ respectively, both of them capos, these men make your business their business, and you will definitely don't want to come into their hands, for they will not hesitate to apply extreme measures, and they both have in between 10 to 20 soldiers in their command, bitch, you do not want to mess with them.

And now meet Mia Sullivan, Jimmy’s cousin, the closest thing he will ever have to a baby sister, and what will most likely be the downfall to the two head men in this family.
With her parents’ recent death, she has no other place to go to than Jimmy, and he is more than happy to greet her with open arms, but what will happen when the Boss and the Underboss decide they both want her, but neither can have her? What if she wants both of them as much as they want her?