Public Enemies

One

With a soft sigh Mia dropped her bags on the room that would now belong to her, up in the Sevenfold mansion, just a few steps up the beach, and secluded from the public eye and everyone that might come prying in.

True to her wishes, Jimmy arranged for her room to have white walls, a few black shelves hanging from the wall for her books and CDs, a big TV and a king sized bed.
Smiling slightly she walked towards the double doors that led to the balcony, pushing them open she inhaled deeply as the air carried the salty scent of the sea up to her nostrils; shedding her leather jacket and throwing it on her bed her feet led her outside and she rested her delicate hands on the railing, taking a deep breath.

"Mia?"

"Yeah?" She replied softly at the sound of her cousin’s voice, her eyes remaining on the crash of the waves, the way the foam rose up to the sand and traveled back down with the water, back and forth, back and forth.
Jimmy's footsteps echoed through the hardwood floors and bounced off the walls of her room and he soon joined her in the balcony, the smell of his cologne mixing with the salt from the sea.

"You okay?" Jimmy asked as he wrapped his long, slightly thin yet muscular arm around her shoulders, pulling her close to his body. Mia responded with a small shrug as she leant closer to him, welcoming his embrace as she wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I don’t know how I’m supposed to feel anymore Jim." Mia whispered as she looked back at the ocean, "I'm 26, my parents just died, and I'm living with a bunch of men that happen to be the most dangerous men in the West Coast."

A soft chuckle rumbled in Jimmy’s chest as he pulled the girl closer, enveloping her in a tight hug, his lips kissing the top of her head making a soft laugh escape her lips as his labret piercing brushed against her forehead.

"You’ll be okay doll." Jimmy smiled as he held Mia at arm’s length and examined her carefully, she was very different from the small girl he knew when he was four and she was merely two years old, with long, flowing jet black hair tied into two low braided pigtails, she wore a pretty white dress, with a pair of black tiny shoes and black bows at the ends of her pigtails, with big, vibrant, green eyes and a devilish smile.

He examined her carefully, those same big, green vibrant eyes were now framed by perfectly shaped eyebrows, her eyes outlined by a deep, thick, black line of eyeliner, her long eyelashes carefully placed, lifted in long, big waves.
Her lips still carried that devilish smile, but as she grew older it slowly turned into an everlasting smirk, that hid behind that pair of plump, rosy lips a bright set of straight white teeth.
She had lost all of her baby fat and she now stood at a tall 5 foot 7 inches, and she grew just a little more with the boots she was wearing, Mia had a strong body, he could tell, hiding under those clothes.
The flowing, jet back hair was the same as always, thick and slightly wavy, flowing down her shoulders, past her chest, the tips touching the end of her ribcage.

"What are you staring at you freak?" Mia’s laugh echoed through his brain and Jimmy laughed as he kissed her forehead, hugging her tight.

"I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for you." Jimmy smiled as he rubbed her arms, "You’re not my baby cousin anymore."

"Damn, Einstein wasn't half as smart as you are." Mia smirked and Jimmy couldn't help but to let out a loud laugh as he pulled her close again.

"I missed your sarcastic little ass so much." Jimmy chuckled as he pressed his lips against her forehead again before leading her back into her room, closing the double doors to the balcony after them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Billionaire ft. Bruno Mars - Travie McCoy
I know it's extremely short
but damn it's good to be back
comments, suggestions, subscriptions are appreciated as always my loves
xo
enjoy