Public Enemies

Three

"Holy shit."

Johnny Christ was never one to keep his opinion to himself, wether it was a joke, a commentary, or something completely irrelevant to the situation Johnny always had a dime to contribute, and this wasn't any different.

"What?" Zacky sighed as he turned to look at Johnny, who put quite simply, looked like a deer in headlights.

"Jimmy you guys can't be related, she's way too fucking hot to be in your family."

The table erupted in laughter except for Jimmy, who didn't look quite too pleased with the input his friend had to put in about his cousin.

"Wait, he's got the serious face on." Brian choked out between fits of laughter as the whole table relaxed and waited for Jimmy to say something.

"You know I love you guys, but I’m only going to say this once." Jimmy sighed as he rubbed his face carefully, his professional face gone and replaced with the face he only gave the guys when he talked to them as a friend instead of a coworker, "Mia is the closest thing I have to a sister, and I want all of your filthy paws off of her am I understood? She is not a whore or some random girl like the ones we always pick up, I expect you to treat her with respect and, only if she allows it, then you may treat her as something else, but as far as I’m concerned, she is off property."

It was clear that the whole table had suppressed a groan of annoyance and disappointment at what Jimmy had said, and then again, it was only Johnny who put his dime in.

"But Jimmy." Johnny whined his friend’s name, elongating the last syllable, "How do you expect me to do that?"

"You touch her I shoot you in the balls Seward, it's that simple."

"Fucking hell, you didn't have to be so harsh." Johnny muttered as he finally kept quiet, letting the meeting go as planned.

The meeting ran smoothly as everyone put their input on recent matters, problems that needed fixing, and stuff that needed to be arranged in order for Mia to stay at the house and be safe when the guys weren't there. But frankly, the only thing Brian and Matt could think about was ways to sneak behind Jimmy's back and get Mia, no matter who, no matter how.

"Fucking hell." Mia muttered as she turned the big plasma in the living room off, "Stupid re-runs."

She looked up at the clock on the wall and sighed softly as she ran her hand through her long, black hair; it had been a little over four hours that Jimmy and the guys had gone out, carrying guns and more ammo than what Mia thought they needed, and needless to say, the worry was eating her alive.

Mia Sullivan was no stranger to this world, being raised into the Sullivan family meant 100% first hand contact with the mafia world, all it's strings and what to pull and where to pull it. She had grown up seeing her father get hurt as well as her brothers and Jimmy too, and now that she lived with them, she felt an added pressure on her shoulders.

As soon as all the clocks in the house chimed in unison, announcing it was currently 3 am, the front door slammed open which sent Mia bolting to her feet and into the foyer just in time to see the guys carry Matt into the house.

"What the fuck happened?" Mia barked as she led them into the living room, where the guys set him down carefully a small groan escaping past his lips.

"Sneaky little bastards had someone pointing at Matt the whole time." Jimmy muttered as he threw his gun to the floor, "Johnny got him though."

"Christ." Mia muttered as she carefully took Matt’s shirt off, "I hope you have something that I can work with."

"Yeah." Zacky said as he walked out of the room and shortly came back with a first aid kit and a bottle of vodka, "Sorry, there's no alcohol." He grinned sheepishly as he saw Mia raise her eyebrow.

"Whatever." She mumbled and took the stuff from Zacky, "Thanks."

Mia was no doctor and she had no medical experience whatsoever, but as the years passed she had learned to successfully take care of her father's and her brother's wounds, and as she carefully straddled Matt's waist, all she tried to think about was the wound on his chest instead of the way his strong legs felt under her and how good it would feel to ride Matthew Sanders.

Opening the bottle of vodka she quickly poured some on her hands, sterilizing them properly before looking at the wound in Matt's chest, thankfully, this wasn't a bullet shot, but the person who had stabbed him got him pretty good.

Taking a gauze out of its package with her teeth Mia poured some vodka on it as well and carefully cleaned the blood around Matt's wound, making his eyes snap open and connect with hers.

"Hey." Mia whispered, a small smile playing on her lips, as she cleaned the blood and the wound carefully, and she had to give it to Matt, the guy was holding up pretty well.

"Hey." Matt croaked in response and smiled back, "What happened?"

"You got stabbed." She answered as she finally finished cleaning the blood away, a soft sigh leaving her mouth as he looked at the damages.

"What's the diagnose doctor?" Matt chuckled as he looked back at the guys, "I'll be okay, go fix yourselves."

The guys exited and Jimmy let out a soft sigh as he reluctantly walked out and closed the door after him, leaving Mia and Matt in complete silence as they looked back at each other.

"So?" Matt asked snapping Mia out of their stare contest, making her cheeks heat up slightly as she pushed her hair back and cleared her throat.

"Oh uh..." She responded awkwardly, "You're fine, but you're gonna need stitches."

"Can you do it?" Matt asked and Mia nodded slightly as she reached into the small first aid kit and found some thread to sew it up and the needle she needed.

"This might hurt..." Mia warned as she carefully fixed what she would be using and cleaned her hands with vodka again.

"Give me that." Matt chuckled as he took the bottle form her hands, their fingers brushing against each other again, and Mia could feel her stomach do somersaults as Matt took a deep swig of the bottle and let out a groan as the liquid moved down his throat.

"All set?" Mia laughed softly as she carefully stuck the needle into his skin, a soft groan escaped past Matt’s lips and in his impulse to grab something, he accidentally wrapped his big hand around Mia's thigh, his touch sending a series of shivers up her spine, her cheeks turning a pink tinge again.

"Sorry." Matt smirked slightly and Mia rolled her eyes as she kept doing her job.

"I thought Jimmy said I was off bounds." Mia smirked in response as Matt's smirk fell, "But, what's a small rule or two to break?"

Matt could feel his insides go wild with need, not only was she used to this, meaning she could handle a little blood and a little pain now and then, but she was willing to try something with him, and he was more than willing to try something with her.

"Did I just make your night Matt?" Mia smirked again as she finished her work and cut the remaining thread, "You're all set."

"You're driving me insane." Matt mumbled as he squeezed her thigh softly, sending another wave of shivers up her spine.

"I tend to have that effect on people." Mia whispered in return as she rested her hands carefully on Matt's chest, avoiding the newly fixed part of it.

A small smirk came over Matt's lips as he swiftly flipped them around, pinning Mia to the couch and hitching her leg over his waist, giving him free space to rub his big, calloused hand over her soft skin.
She responded with a shiver as she bit her lip and arched her back slightly against his touch, unintentionally pushing their hips together.

"Fuck." Matt grunted in response and swiftly pressed his lips against hers, and as cliche as it might sound, Mia saw fireworks go off as her eyes fluttered close and she wrapped her arms around his strong neck, moving her lips against his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Brick by Boring Brick - Paramore
:D
I love you you guiseee.
and I know I'm being a big pain, but comments are extremely appreciatedddd.
plus any other suggestions, etc.

enjoy!