Public Enemies

Six

Mia grinned giddily as she walked into the house, she was covered in sand to the point she could possibly be deep fried, her hair was all over the place and she had around four hickeys on her neck alone, but she couldn’t care less at the moment.

She was light on her feet as she practically floated upstairs to take a shower, and all the time she hummed subconsciously until she reached her bedroom and closed the door behind her; that silly smile growing as she leant against the door.

Brian had promised not to tell Jimmy anything, but Mia wasn’t dumb, she was positive Jimmy had been watching them the whole time, if not half of it, and he was pissed as hell at the fact that Brian was treating her that way.

The only problem was that Mia saw nothing wrong with the way that Brian treated her, sure she didn’t know the guy at all, but that didn’t mean he was a complete jerk or anything, and she knew it by the way he looked at her, it was different than the normal lustful look men gave her once in a while.

With a small shrug she propped herself off the door and walked to her bathroom, light on her feet again and that same soft tune coming from her lips.

Matt sat in his studio, debating wether what he’d agree to do was the wise thing to do, was he willing to actually go through what Jimmy had asked of him? What did he have to do with whatever Brian and Mia did? Both of them were perfectly grown adults that knew how to take their own decisions without Jimmy’s or anyone else’s help for that matter.

However he couldn’t lie to himself as much as he tried, he wanted Mia, badly.

There was something about the way she moved and the way she talked and how she let none of them bullshit her into anything, she was everything he ever looked for in a woman and she came as close to perfection like no other he’d ever met before.

Shaking his head slightly he made his way upstairs for a much deserved shower; his feet padded softly against the hardwood floor and as he passed Mia’s bedroom he heard her rustling around, humming slightly, her door slightly ajar.

He knew better than this, much better, but Matt figured that if Brian was going for the sweet and caring approach he could always try something... different.

The door opened slowly and Matt thanked God he had these things oiled before she got here.

Mia was just pulling a tank top over her head and Matt didn’t miss a single detail as his eyes roamed down her back slowly, he could see a tattoo running down her side but he wasn’t quite sure what it was.
His eyes roamed down to the small shorts she was wearing and he could feel a groan dancing in the back of his throat.

It was enough that she was fucking beautiful and she knew it, but did she have to walk around wearing those?

Granted, Matt wasn’t even supposed to be standing there looking at her like a fucking voyeur, but she wasn’t giving him much option anyways.

Her hands ran through her semi-dry hair and Matt wished those were his hands, if there was something he loved about Mia it was those long, luscious locks of raven hair and how when she walked by the smell of coconut drifted into the air, intoxicating the whole house with that smell.

Mia knew someone was watching her, she wasn’t stupid, and by the looks of it that wasn’t Brian; her heart sped up at the thought of it being Matt, and all decency jumped out the window as she turned around and stared into his eyes.

He was surprised as fuck Mia knew it, but he concealed it pretty good as a small smirk graced his features and he leant against the doorframe, looking back at her with an amused expression.

"How long have you been standing there?" Mia laughed as she twirled her hair carefully and put it up in a messy bun, her fringe falling across her eyes delicately.

“Long enough." Matt shrugged as he stepped inside slightly, "You look better without make up."

Mia felt her cheeks burn slightly as she turned to look at herself in the mirror, suddenly remembering what she was going to do after getting dressed.
If there was something she hated it was not wearing make up, she thought her eyes looked too dull and her face looked too pale.

Her hands moved up to her face subconsciously and she ran her fingertips over the bags under her eyes, barely visible, but still there.

Matt chuckled softly as he walked over to her, grabbing her hands with his and pulling them down, staring at those green eyes through the mirror he gave her a small smile.

"Matt I need to do my make up." Mia laughed softly but made no move or effort to walk away from him, she loved the feeling of her small hands in his.

“You don’t need to do shit." Matt chuckled in returned and kissed her cheek softly as he laced his fingers with hers, running his thumb over her hand softly, "You look beautiful just the way you are."

"Thanks but no." Mia laughed softly as she pulled away and sat down at the vanity mirror, taking out her make up bag and slowly applying make up to her face.

Matt smiled and shook his head as he watched her precise moves; foundation, eyeliner, mascara.

And when she was done Mia looked back at Matt and another smirk grew on his features, he had gone from this beautiful, innocent-looking woman, to a fox in a matter of seconds and she was still beautiful and she was still sexy, but that innocent look was gone.

"I take it by that look on your face you like me better this way." Mia grinned and Matt laughed and shook his head as he walked over to her again and sat down on the vanity looking down at her.

"You look beautiful either way Mia." His fingers moved forward and pushed her fringe back slightly, "But I wouldn’t mind waking up to you without make up every morning."

Her cheeks burned again as his fingers grazed her skin and she pretended it had nothing to do with what Matt had just said.
She stood up on impulse, or so she says to herself, and carefully slid in between his legs, resting her hands on his toned chest lightly.

Matt smirked in response and wrapped his hands around her hips rubbing the exposed skin between her tank top and the small shorts she was wearing making her skin break out in goosebumps at that small gesture.

"Glad to know I have that reaction on you." Matt smirked wider and Mia rolled her eyes as she smacked his chest, earning a chuckle from his part.

"You just wish you did." Mia laughed in response and he chuckled, taking her comment as a challenge and within a second he pulled her flush against his body and every single part of them was pressed together except for their lips.

Her heartbeat sped up as she stared into his eyes, there was something there other than that lust and need, something she couldn’t quite recognized and he didn’t give her enough time to respond as their lips crashed together and they both groaned out in need.

Jimmy chuckled as he passed by Mia’s bedroom, if there was something he knew about it was Mia, and he damn well knew that by adding Matt into the equation things had just gotten more complicated that they should’ve ever been.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dream On ft. Neil Patrick Harris - Glee Cast
SAY WHATEVA YOU WANT I LOVE GLEE FOREVAR.
I also love evil!Jimmy (:
anyone interested in writing a story with me? ;D

edit: HOLY SHIT WAT WAT WAT I HAVE TEN STARS WITH ONLY 6 CHAPTERS? OMG YOU GUISE :DDDDDDD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.