Status: Active

Keeping On Without You

Skyway Avenue

Hay! Girl! Hayyyy! David said yelled entering Caleigh's Cupcake Shop trying to make a girly voice that came out deeper than his regular voice.

"David!" I yelled running as fast as I could and not being able to stop I rammed right into him.

Ugh! David said stumbling backwards. " Fuck that hurt!" He laughed leaning down to kiss me.

He looked so cute today, in his black and grey plaid shirt, black skinny jeans, and grey converse. His long red bangs were long enough to touch the rims of his dark sunglasses that he always seem to have covering his eyes. Meeting David was probably one of the best days of my life, even though were dating we still manage to remain best friends, which is my favorite part about us.

I pulled back, smiling at him, he returned it with an amazing smile that showed off his teeth.

" I don't get how you work here!" David said not in a whiney I hate this place sort of voice more of a suprised curious tone.

" I don't follow?" I laughed clocking out as the other worker Caitlyn entered, clocking in.

" I mean if I worked here, I'd eat all of the cupcakes and be fat as hell!" David explained pulling me by hand out the doors to his small black car. " Like, it doesn't look like you've been eating any of the cupcakes!" He observed patting my flat stomach. I laughed at the odd things he said another thing you had to love about this boy.

" Thanks I think?" I asked while giggling and buckling my seatbelt as David began to back out of the parking space.

" No, It's a compliment! He explained laughing then flashing another one of his heart melting smiles at me making me blush and him laugh harder.

This is so perfect, I thought. Me and David, and all of our friends that's all I need. I looked over at David as he drummed against the steering wheel jamming to a Justin Bieber song that was blasting through his car radio.

I laughed at this odd kid who was 21 years old with that charm, who was listening to Justin Bieber, and liking it., also I might add knowing every word.

I was dying of laughter as he continued to sing and drum, but began getting a headache from the young boy's girlish singing. I pressed the button through fits of laughter at David, as I attempted to switch stations, It was then when I realized David had the CD in and the song wasn't playing from the radio.

" David Your Insane!" I yelled laughing so hard I felt tears freely flow down my face, I heard David burst out in laughter and I looked through my teary eyes that David was tearing too.

When our laughter finally subsided David parked the car, and we ran up the driveway,

" Wait, is the rest of This Providence here yet?" I questioned. The rest of this providence didn't live in Arizona like David did and before every tour everyone flew out to Arizona and we all left for the tour together,

" Yeah there inside, Kathleen and Trina are inside too!" David told me, as soon as I heard the rest of the band was inside, I grabbed David by the hand and began running full speed into David's house, straight for the living room where I knew they would all be, watching cartoons.

Reaching the room my suspicions were correct. Everyone was sitting on the couches watching an old episode of Invader Zim. Kathleen and Dan were laying down together on the love seat, while Trina sat with her head on Gavin's shoulders and Andy seated next to them.

" Hey Guys!" I Yelled running into the room.

Everyone turned around and Gavin and Andy ran to give me a huge hug. When they were finished bear hugging me Dan motioned for me to come over to him I ran over to him giving him the most of a hug I could due to my sister sort of laying on top of him.

" Victoria your coming on tour right? Dan asked hopefully. As everyone else went back to watching the cartoon.

" Yea, everyone is right?" I asked taking a seat on the floor and David came up taking a seat next to me.

" Yup, just making sure you were too!" Dan laughed giving me a high five.

" I'm sooooo excited to meet The Maine!" Kathleen screeched clapping her hands excitedly.

" I'm soooo excited to meet The Maine, John Ohhh is soooo sexy!" Dan yelled mocking her clapping in the same fashion and bobbing his head around. Kathleen slapped his arm and then laughed along with him.

I lied down on the floor my head rested on David's lap , I thought about tour and how excited I was, before drifting off too sleep.

I was way too excited for this summer!