Status: On hiatus.

What If?

If Your The One Than Us Meeting Here Is Fate

Sitting at that table alone in the middle of a bar Sara had never been in never seemed like such a good idea. The table of cute guys across the room were giving her googly eyes, she couldn't decide if it was the rather tight black dress with stripper like heels or the fact that she was on her 4Th drink within 30 minutes. Sara had secretly escaped from her overly dramatic younger sister, Tiffani's, bachelorette party 30 minutes prior. She had eventually found a mellow bar on the south side to relax in. It was a big deal considering Sara didn't know her way around Pittsburgh. She wasn't from here, in fact she had never even visited this part of the country. She grew up in Dallas Texas & when her dad got transferred for his job Sara was old enough to stay behind so she did. All her friends were in Texas, & she had plans to start the Diagnostic Medical Sonography program at Sanford Brown. She was surprised to get an invitation in the mail for her sisters wedding. Sara didn't hesitate with the RSVP, making sure to mark her +1. Thinking of all the past defining moments in her life & about her date situation she was knocked out of her train of thought by the sight of a cute dark haired man that was roughly 6'3" making his way towards her with a huge grin on his face. Noticing all these little details about him was the first defining moment of her future.

"hello" he said with a thick Russian accent, Sara was never too fond of Russian accents but she knew deep down something about this boy made it really sexy for some odd reason. It must of been his swagger.

"hi" Sara replied kind of confused as she took the last sip of her drink.

"congratulations you been voted most beautiful girl in room & prize is me." he said with his broken English.

"does that work on all the girls?" She asked cracking a smile, as he leaned against her table.

"no only have to say hi" he stated before laughing a little bit, Sara immediately thought that the girls loved his accent so much he didn't really have to do anything to get them in bed with him.

"well unfortunately I'm not like other girls... Sorry try her" She nodded her head to left at some woman sitting alone at the bar.

"want hear truth?" he asked as he sat down in the seat a cross from her making sure to get comfortable before explaining.

"please enlighten me." She stated as she crossed her tiny arms across her chest.

"my friends over there" he said secretly gesturing towards the group of guys on the other side of the room, the ones who previously gave her googly eyes. "they say I can not get beautiful girl to leave with me."

"and?" she wondered aloud.

"would you help prove wrong?" he asked as he rested his cheek on his palm.

"on one condition.." Sara said thinking quietly for a few minutes "you have to do me a favor." That favor was the second defining moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter of my new Geno fanfiction.
Let me know what you think :)