Status: In Progress

You Took A Piece Of Me The Day You Went Away

She touched my ooh

Candice opened her eyes, the room was too bright even though beyond the window dark clouds roamed the skies. She looked around the room she was in, well its a bedroom, she could tell that much.

A body stirred next to her, and she turned quickly to see who it was, Ronnie's bare chest lay next to her, and horror quickly flood onto her facial features...there's no way, she didn't want her relationship with him to be ruined after one drunken night of rough and tumble fun. She quickly pulled the blanket up the check if she was wearing pants, silly? yes, but she was hoping and praying that her pants were on.

She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw her bottom half was still in the tight jeans she had pulled on the night before.

It had been a week since Candice had moved in with her brother, and since then she has spent a lot of time with her brother and his friends, she would not say she was 'best friends' with any of them yet, but she had started to get close to them, well all except Ronnie, he distanced himself a lot from her, she was often left wondering if it was just her?

'Hey' Ronnie croaked from next to her, rubbing his eyes.

Candice nodded, biting her lip, trying to remember things from last night.

She remembered arriving at Ronnie's and a bunch of people being here, she could remember her first eight drinks, and then Max saying they should all do shots, everything after that had slipped her mind.

'We didn't...?' Candice asked carefully, trying carefully not to hurt feelings if they had.

'No, sorry' He laughed, before he started coughing, he eventually pulled himself together and grinned at her 'I know you want my body'

She giggled and flipped him off 'Well then Radke, if we didn't hook up...why am I in your bed?'

He paused for a minute and shrugged 'I think Robert locked you in here after you started to get rowdy, trying to start fights with people...you are an angry drunk Candice' He paused to stretch 'I came in here, I'm not sure exactly what time, you were passed out on the bed, I just crashed next to you'

She nodded, sounded enough like her.

Ronnie watched her face go through different thoughts in her head, he assumed she was trying to place together last night. He had never known a girl to be able to down that much alcohol, hold it together for a while, and then completely get violent, her brother was a gentle kind of man, but Candice was like a firecracker when she was drunk.

She stood, Ronnie eyed her small frame, she bent over to retrieve what he thought was her shirt from the floor, and He isn't going to lie, he got caught up in her behind for a second before he tore himself away.

Stop, you are not going there.

Ronnie was into Candice, and wasn't rushing this. After all he had been with his share of women...in fact he had been with two men's share of women, but there was something different about this one, and every-time he thought that, he wondered if he was going soft.

Candice stood pulling the random shirt she'd found on the floor over her top half, she looked down and frowned...this was not hers.

'Thats mine' Ronnie stated the obviously and Candice just shook her head.

'Mine now Radke' She nodded and strolled out the door leaving Ronnie in the room alone.

He shook his head at the girl, her long black hair had been messy, but it still framed her face perfec-

Dear god, he was going soft!

He stood falling back to the bed a couple of times before he finally rose, going straight into the bathroom, and to the cabinet on the wall, he pulled out the small pill jar, and took two, welcoming the familiar feeling inside of him as the pills worked their magic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments :)