Status: In Progress

You Took A Piece Of Me The Day You Went Away

I touched her Ahhh

The bus was silent, and Candice was enjoying the time on her own, it wouldn't last long as the boys would be back soon, they only had a short interview with some magazine and then they would be on the road again first thing in the morning.

Flipping through a magazine on her lap she thought to herself about the last two weeks, a week and half ago she'd felt like everything was great, but now she felt miserable and like her chance with Ronnie was lost, out of his own stupidity.

She still liked him, and she'd decided it was time to play a game, if he wasn't going to pay attention when she was being normal, she'd be the reason she was here in the first place.

The door opened and the boys piled in, Robert walked in first announcing that they were going out tonight and she must be ready within the hour.

Sighing deeply Candice made her way to the bunks, they were empty so she decided to dress in here, pulling out her heavy suitcase she went through it trying to find a slinky little cocktail dress to wear, possibly the most revealing also, her face lit up when her hands brushed the dress she was looking for.

Shrugging off her jeans and hoodie, she pulled the dress over her head, wriggling around as it fell into place on her body, it was a bit of a struggle to fit it in some places. Candice had always had a fuller figure, and she was proud of it, she wasnt fat, her stomach was flat, she was just fuller in other places.

Feeling around in the bottom of her suitcase for her heels was proving difficult in the dress, so she pulled it up around her hips so she could bend properly assuming she was the only one in the room, until she heard a whistle, her face turned a bright shade of crimson as she turned to see who was sharing the room with her, Ronnie stood in the door way his eyes fixed on her behind, she shook her head standing up and pulling the dress down, sliding the black heels onto her feet and grabbing her toiletries bag before shoving her way past him.

'Aw hey Candy, nice underwear' He winked at her but she looked past him.

Spending nearly all her time with the five boys on the bus she had learned most of their pet peeves, and Candice knew Ronnie's was being ignored, it drove him crazy. He stared after her waiting for a response right until she slammed the small bathroom door.

____

'Oh my god Max, hurry the fuck up!' Candice groaned watching him smother eyeliner around his bright blue eyes.

He turned to her and sighed 'Candice whatever your middle name is Ortiz, shut yo' face'

'My middle name is Marie' She paused for a second glancing out to the couch area where everyone stood impatiently 'And we are waiting on you Maxwell'

He finished what he was doing and slammed the eyeliner into the sink, before he turned to her again 'Cand, I'm not going to lie but, you take way longer then me, and I always look so much better then you' He laughed like an idiot before he ran past her and the others all the way out the door.

Candice followed slowly behind everyone else out the door, the air was nippy, and she had second thoughts about not wearing a cardigan.

Ronnie and Max led the way to the small rental car the tour manager had provided, and Robert took the drivers seat, Omar took passenger and the rest of us were to sit in the back, Max, Ronnie and Monte took up most of the seat and Candy took Monte's lap,throwing her legs over the other two.

It was an awkward way to sit, but there was nothing she could do.

'How long till we get there?' Candy sighed impatiently, throwing her head back dramatically, forgetting the refined space they were in, she smacked her head straight into the window 'Ah fuck'

The car erupted in small giggles, and eventually Candy joined in.

Ronnie watched her face screw up as she giggle, she kind of looked like a cat, he laughed at his own observation, at that point everyone had gotten over Candice banging her head so he got a few weird stares but no one questioned him.

He didn't know where to rest his hands, her leg was across his lap and she hadn't really been talking to him...he stopped his thoughts and frowned, he pushed his hands onto her leg, she didn't react she was too busy yelling at Robert about changing the station, he smiled in self satisfaction.

Eventually the car came to a stop in a parking lot and everyone climbed out of the car, and waited while Robert finished doing whatever it was he was doing with it.

'Its so cold!' Candy whined and Omar wrapped his arms around her in a huge bear hug, she laughed as he swung her over his shoulder and ran towards the club, Ronnie walked slowly behind gritting his teeth, jealousy flowed through his body, he tried to shake it off, he didn't like her that much, he told himself that daily.

'Ronnie man,' Max sighed looking up at the tall dark haired singer 'You fucked that one up for yourself'

Max dug in his pockets and pulled his fist out holding it out for his friend, Ronnie held his hand out and Max dropped a small white pill into it.

Ronnie dry swollowed it before heading into the club after his friends.

___

Candice was drunk, there's no other way to describe it.

She was in the middle of the dance floor super drunk and just letting herself go to the music, last time she had looked she'd been dancing with Monte and Max but she looked around and they were gone, Ronnie stood in front of her smirking, she smiled, and pulled him close grinding against him in beat with the music.

His hands fell to her hips and he grinned as they danced, the drugs in his system made everything feel so good, the soft material of her dress was nearly driving him nuts.

Candice knew she was mad at Ronnie but alcohol brings out the truth right?

The song ended and it almost went quiet, Candice stood looking up at Ronnie, everyone still moving around them, but in their tiny little bubble everything was still, before she realized what she was doing she put her arms around his neck and pulled him down, pressing their lips together as hard as she could, she couldn't tell you how long this lasted but when she pulled herself back into the present Max was tugging on her arm, laughing and making Kissee faces at them.

'Come on lovers, time to go home' He pulled them towards the club entry.

Ronnie grabbed Candice's hand, it made her feel all funny and even in her drunken state she was beaming at her own self confidence.

They followed Max to the car, stumbling every now and then, all the boys were already in the car and it seemed Omar had picked himself a little hot thing with bright orange hair.
Max climbed into the middle and Ronnie climbed in behind him, pulling Candice onto his lap kissing her forehead gently.

The car ride was silent except for the sometimes giggling of Omar's ... well who really knows. Ronnie had noticed Roberts disapproving look in the revision mirror, but decided to ignore it for now, Candice was stealing his attention pressing kisses into his neck.

Eventually they all made it back to the bus, and everyone climbed out, all heading to the bus, Ronnie went to head that way too, but Candice grabbed his wrist, pulling him close and standing on her tip toes to whisper in his ear 'Lets go for a walk yeah?'

He nodded, and she grabbed him by the hand and they walked off into the dark.

Robert stood at the bus door, seething quietly to himself, Ronnie should know better, that's his little sister. Isn't there like a rule about hooking up with your friends little sisters? Robert shook his head, too tired and a little too drunk to let his thoughts go to his head.

__

Candice and Ronnie had wondered down the street to a small park, he pressed her against a tree, pressing his mouth to hers and shoving his tongue in her mouth, her hands explored his body, as his did hers.

He pulled her dress up and undid his pants.

And we all knows what happens next.
♠ ♠ ♠
its long, sorry.
I've had nothing better to do today >.<