Raynkieardkeyob

Chapter Six

Gerard's POV:

"Alright boys, first we'll take them down! We'll tell them we know what they've done!" I said, raising my fist.

"Yeah!" All the boys chorused.

"Then we'll make them say sorry and wallow in their pity!"

"Yeah!"

"And then we'll make them apologize and make us liver and kidney pot pie!"

"Yeah - We will?" Frankie asked, changing his already confused looking face over to the 'What? Dinosaurs wear pig suits to bed?' look.

"Well, no... But we will take force, we will make our marks, we will win our dignity back! And then we'll - "

"Grovel for forgiveness?" Ray said.

As much as I hated to say it, he was right.

I hate it when Ray's right! It's like he's the father of the pack just waiting to tell us what to do, or own our asses all the way from Texas to Australia.

I think it's Australia, you know the one with the BBQ and the 'Chuck another shrimp on the Barbie!'

"Your thinking about Australia aren't you?" Mikey said, standing not even 1 foot away from me. I jerked back. Personal space, dude!

"Yeah, shrimp on the Barbie... I never got that. Do they actually cook shrimps on a 'Barbie' doll?"

"Aw Australia that place were they ride Kangaroo's to School!" Frank said, bouncing up and down.

We really need to stop giving him coffee. But let's face it, we all know coffee to Frank is like little boys to Michael Jackson.

"Okay it's final! We're taking this war home!"

"You mean grovelling to kiss their ass over at their apartment?" Ray said, still owning my ass.

"What he said! Off we go Hank!" Frank cried gallantly, standing in the sailing position.

"It's Steve!" cried the indignant bus driver.

"Well come on, we ARE My Chemical Romance, can't we just call you Hank instead - "

"No!"

Lyn-z's POV:

“We should have used the sledge hammer." Jamia fretted, as she started cooking up a storm, literally.

As pots and pans went flying through the air, I was reminded of the good old days, when the Chemical boys and Chemical girls would laugh over seeing Gerard and Mikey do the battle of the brothers.

I missed those days, and I'm pretty sure everyone else did too.

No matter how many dart boards Jamia filled up with all their faces.

"Jamia, stop cooking sweetie, I don't want to die at the age of very young." Krista said, not letting her age slip.

A lady never lets those two words pass their lips, so why was Krista not saying her age?

I make myself laugh. I looked over and saw the biggest dog pile of absolute shit everywhere. You name it, from food to books to knives and even the occasional hammer or two.

I heard a knock at the door; Jamia was still throwing pots and pans... still and - oh my goodness was that a spatula? Oh shit, we're all gonna die! And we haven't even figured out how the revenge went.

Krista walked over to the door as I saw Alicia with her forehead still having the engraved mark from the beanie that she took off. She was now staring at it, most probably feeling really horrible for what she'd done to the memory of her dearest Michael.

She opened up the door and there stood the Chemical Boys.

All looking scared shitless, cowering behind one another until they realised that we, the almighty girls, were standing right in front of them.

Frank cleared his throat, "I - "

Jamia came out from the kitchen with black ash all over her face making her look like she had joined forces with Mr. Bush and enlisted to go fight in Iraq or something.

"I - - I - - Ray had something to say to y - you Girls."

"What! No way! M - Mikey did!" Mikey got pushed to the front of the crowd and gave an uneasy smile.

That smile was familiar - it was the one you see when you're meeting the 'parents', or the one you see when you're in a bathroom with prissy 5-star bitches and you let one rip, or when you tell a dirty toilet joke.

He smiled over at Alicia, who went beet red. Jamia punched her side reminding her that we're still on war terms.

"Gerard, you know how you're my big brother and all... put that title of yours to good use and save your little brother's ka-booty."

Now Alicia should have made him feel uneasy but I reckon that Jamia was the one leaving him feeling like the skid mark on the underpants of My Chemical Romance.

That's if he still had his underwear, can't quite remember if we changed his. But we did change Bob's!

"Ladies... I come here in - "

"In what? Pathetic grovelling mode?" Jamia spat out.

"No! We actually came here because we know what you done and those tampons weren't funny at all you sick twisted - "

"Yes... Grovelling mode, we're here to kiss your ass." Ray interrupted.

"Literally?"

"If that's what it takes." Ray said not losing eye contact with Krista. Aw, it’s a love story!

“Please, we’ll do anything it takes.” Mikey said, moving forward.

“Anything!” Frank said from behind all of us, most probably still scared to face Jamia.

“Boys! The interview it’s back on! Come on lets go!” Brian said, ushering the boys to the bus.

I saw Gerard’s hoodie fall and my view was consumed by his bleach blonde hair. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Gerard, you look like a pansy!” Jamia yelled after him.

[Hour later]

“Now on TRL! We have the ever famous, My Chemical Romance!” The TV blurted out as we saw all of the boys come onto the screen.

All the girls in the audience had gone wild and even some boys were asking them to marry them.

“Now boys, how are you?” The commentator said with the biggest smile known to man, honestly if it was any faker you’d be comparing it to Pamela Anderson’s breasts.

“Good thanks, how about yourself?” Gerard cheered out through clenched smiling teeth as he waved to the crowd.

“Fabulous. Don’t I LOOK fabulous?” The boys we’re still looking at the audience as she kept on babbling on about her self. “DON’T I?!”

“Oh! Yeah! Sure!” Frank said getting frightened by the loud screech of that woman.

“Now, I’m loving the new look with the Black Carnival - ”

“Parade! You moron!” A member from the crowd jumped out of her seat.

“Security!” She hummed cheerfully. “Back to me, So yes I love the Black Parade look with the all black and white stripes. And - ” Frank pulled off Gerard’s Hoodie to reveal his new hair.

“Oh My God! I - I mean, well doesn’t that look… dashing?”

“Look we’re here because we love our fans. We owe everything to you. But there are some special people at home to whom we owe our…” Gerard paused.

“Apologies.” Ray finished.

“Lyn-Z, Jamia, Alicia and Krista. We love you and we’re here on National live television, just to say sorry to you. Please forgive us.”

“Well what a lovely hair - I meant speech!” She said looking over at Bob who was now wheezing and going red. “May I ask what’s so funny?”

“Boys. Are. Pussy. Whipped!” Bob said in between fits of laughter and tears.

I turned the TV off as it went to a commercial break. Jamia had the evil look on her face again, not the tongue look but this time it was the ‘ Watch your back or your gonna be pushed into a human sized blender and be blended into puree style person.’

Oh yuck, Lyn-z… enough with the horror thoughts.

“Bob hasn’t suffered enough.”

“What do you mean he hasn’t suffered enough? We put eggs in the boy’s shoes, put g-strings in possibly the world’s most masculine drawer, and he hasn’t suffered?”

“What if we convince the boys to… to… kick him out of the band!”

“That’s mean!” Krista yelled.

“That’s evil!” I said after her.

“No! That’s ingenious!” Jamia smiled pursing her lips together.

Honestly you’d think after that public apology you’d feel bad, or touched. But to get to her heart you need a spanner a 3.4 wrench and a mighty big drill and hammer.