Sad, Scary and Dark Stories!

Don’t tell me another lie!

Have you ever heard the story about the little girl whom died? It was in this very house about twenty years ago. It is said the mother killed her but no one really nose, except me her murderer, guess she had to go!

I have a split personality, it loves the sent of blood. When I ripped out her heart I put it in a jar. The day her mother found her the day after I “killed” her, she was lying on the bathroom floor. The scent was unbearable I couldn’t get enough, my other personality kicked in the one with common scene. He had to go quick he had to go fast I cut his wrists and he died and now I'm back for more. There is no one here but me its very, very quite, I wonder what would happen if I visited the neighbors house, would they welcome me with open arms. The mother twenty years ago she did very nicely, I hope people are as dumb as her not to listen to there children. I shall, I will, I must, get out of this captive place. I'm dying slowly I need something to help me stay alive.

“What are you doing?” the mother asked her daughter as she peered her head under the bed.

“I’m checking for monsters and scary thing,” she replied with a smile.

“Why are you doing this?” she asked again.

“I heard the story about the little girl whom was murder twenty years ago, she lived next door,”

“Who told you that?” she asked thinking one of the older kids is trying to scare her again.

“The man next door he told me so, he’s lived there twenty years as well, he was there the day she died he watched it all happen.”

The mother stood there shocked how ever she made that up!

“Don’t tell me another lie my dear, it is a sin,” her mother told her as she walked out the door turning the light off and walking down the hall. Just like that mother did twenty years ago.

I’m out, I’m out I see the full moon again, that little girl I spoke to she seemed so nice and sweet. The type of person in this world that makes it so pathetic.

He walked next door and climbed through a window. He found his way to her room and hid in the shadows. The little girl she screamed waking up the parents. They ran in with baseball bats and bashed him to a pulp. He ran away as fast as he could but stumbled down the stairs. They called the cops and before too long they where at the front door. They took the man away, never to be seen no more. The family no long after moved away, to a contrary called Australia on the other side of the world. The man was never spoken about that man was never seen. He escaped a year ago and he was never seen. He dresses up like a clown and likes it when it’s dark. So when you go to sleep tonight don’t forget to check your room when you close the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay .... soo hope you dont think thats scary cause its not .... but comment me any way ... i really want to hear your point of veiw!