Status: Completed.

Letters From Ellie

To: Stephy & Caiti

I'm sorry for this, I really am. You guys are my two closest friends and I owe my life to you. You helped me through everything. I can't even believe I did this, but you both know I had to. I couldn't live in constant fear and paranoia anymore. I love you both so much, I can't even try to describe how much.

Hey, do you guys remember back in ninth grade when we were in History together? Gorgeous Gorsky! Hahaha... he was one hot teacher, wasn't he? And when we put those roses on his desk for Valentine's Day? he had no idea it was us! His face was priceless...

Oh, and what about the food fight we started in the end of tenth grade? That was great! We couldn't get introuble because it was the last day!

And then the runaway frog in Biology a few weeks ago! We had to go chasing after him to make sure he didn't get into the cafeteria! Such good times...

Damn, you got me crying! It just makes me so happy to kow that I have such great friends who stuck by me through all my emotional times and crying spells. Neither of you ever left my side, though I wanted you to have the time cos I wanted to be alone. You guys are the truest friends anyone could ask for.

Once again, I'm so sorry for this. Get pissed off, hate me for the rest of your lives, I don't care. Just please move on, okay? Don't live in the past.

I love you guys.

<3 - Ellie JoAnna Armstrong