Status: contest entry-finished!!

Happy

1/1

Omen sighed as he walked home. He hated the fact that all his friends were dating someone and he wasn’t. It wasn’t fair. He reached his house and sighed. Omen. Such a daunting name. It didn’t help much that his last name was Dracle. Which looked like a lot like Dracula. His middle name just added on. Vladmir. Omen Vladimir Dracle. What where his parents thinking? The sad part, Omen lived up to his name. His hair was black, his eyes were a grayish colour, and he always had either red, blue, or purple streaks in his almost shoulder length hair. It was all his fault. The douche. AKA, Kayden Campbell. Omen liked him. A lot. They had gone out on a million dates, they’ve kissed. They’ve made out. But did Kayden ask him to be his boyfriend? No. Whenever Omen asked, it was always the same. “I’m just not ready yet, but I still want to see you.” Jerk. Omen had had enough. He was sick of it.
“OMEN!” Omen sighed. He was about to walk in his front door, when that all to familiar voice yelled his name. He hated the fact that the voice gave him chills. Stupid Kayden. “Omen!” Kayden said again, running up to him.
“Hi Kayden, would you like to come in?” Omen asked, his voice cold. He had already told Kayden he was done. Why was he here? Kayden sighed.
“Omen, I know is seems like I’m getting bored of you, but I’m not. Kayden, I really really like you, and it was just my nerves getting in the way of me asking you to be my boyfriend. I thought, I thought that, when we were actually official, then, maybe, I’d mess up. Omen, I will never get bored of you, will you be my boyfriend?”
Omen stared at him. Truth was etched into Kayden’s pretty green eyes. worry was lining his perfect face. Omen sighed.
“Kayden, how could you possibly think that not being in a relationship would be better? Can you honestly not see how much you mean to me?”
Kayden smiled. “Now I can, can you see how much you mean to me?” Omen smiled. “Now I can.” He whispered. Crashing his lips to Kayden’s,in the most passionate kisses they’ve ever shared. Omen smiled into the kiss, Kayden was his. His and no one else’s.
“I still expect flowers.” Omen said, smirking. Kayden gasped.
“Fine.” Kayden pouted. Omen giggled, and kissed Kayden’s nose.
“Your the best thing that’s ever happened to me. Don’t you ever fucking forget it.” Omen whispered into Kayden’s ear. Before grabbing his hand and leading him out the door and to the park.

As expected, Tyler and his boyfriend Jeffry were there. Omen grinned as Kayden put his arm around him, pulling him closer. “Feeling better, now that you have someone to gross your friends out with?” Kayden said, smirking at Omen. Omen rolled his eyes. “Yup.” He said simply, grabbing Kayden’s hand and dragging him over to where Tyler and Jeffry were.

“But it’s so much more fun if you push me.” Tyler whined. Jeffry sighed. “Forget it Tyler, I’m not pushing you, I like swinging too.” I rolled my eyes.
“Tyler! Look! THEY’RE HOLDING HANDS AND OMEN DOENS’T LOOK SAD ANYMORE!” Jeffry screamed, trying to jump off the swing, failing, landing on his face, jumping up, and sprinting to Omen, who was laughing. Kayden was looking slightly frightened.
“About fucking time. So, how long will you guys be together?” Tyler asked, walking towards the happy couple. Omen smiled, as Kayden kissed his cheek.
“Forever.”