This Is What You Get When You Wear Women's Pants Pete

One condition

Patrick's P.O.V.

We were out for dinner one night that is me Andy Pete Joe my girlfriend Raven and Andy's girlfriend Brittany. Pete and Joe like always choose to be the swinging bachelors rather then settling down. I cuddled right up to Raven as she leaned her head on my shoulder. I kissed the top of her head gently and laid my head against hers. I looked over around the table Andy was whispering in Brittany's ear and she was laughing. He then turned her face up and kissed her lips gently. I felt Raven start to kiss up my neck and I giggled and I was about to kiss her lips when I heard a clutter. Pete had managed to drop another item onto the floor and was probably just about to ask me to pick it up for him.

"Patrick!" Pete whined. I groaned. Right on time.

"What is it now Pete?" I asked but knew fully well what he wanted. This had been happening all night and because of those stupid tight pants he couldn't pick it up.

"I dropped my fork can you get it please?" he whined again pouting. I sighed and was about to but changed my mind.

"No Pete there is no reason why you can't pick it up yourself it is less then a foot a way from you just bend over and pick it up your self for once!" I said confidently. He stared blankly at me for several moments. Then he frowned and opened his mouth to protest but I cut across him.

"No Pete I'm not gonna pick anymore shit up for you maybe if you stopped wearing such tight pants you could do it yourself!" I snapped again. Andy, Joe ,Brittany and Raven all smiled at me for standing up to him. Finally Pete gave in and slowly knelt down to pick up his fork. He slowly bent over when all of a sudden there was a loud ripping noise and Pete quickly snatched his fork and sat back up quickly in his chair his face turning bright red. It took everyone a moment to figure out what happened. Pete had ripped his pants right up the middle of his ass. Raven and Brittany leaned on each other laughing as myself Andy and Joe all chuckled. Pete turned a brighter red shade and sneered at us all.

"Patrick stop it's not funny now please can you fix my pants when we get home?" Pete asked. I sighed again. How did I not see this coming? I was the only one capable of sewing his pants. I was ready to say no when I got the most brilliant idea. I smiled sweetly.

"Of coarse I will I only have one condition but I'll tell you when we get home," I said. So we continued our meal without any further interruptions. As we were leaving we all stood behind Pete so not to expose him. The ride home was certainly awesome for the couples got the back and started making out. When we got to the girls house me and Andy got out to walk them to the door. Raven kissed me gently.

"What is your one condition?" Brittany asked as she unlocked the door, Andy standing behind her kissing her neck.

"You'll hear about it in the morning," was all I said as we walked back up the path.

As soon as we got home Pete rushed straight to my room.

"OK Patrick here," he said unbuckling his pants ready to take them off and hand them to me. I shook my head smiling. Pete frowned at me.

"I thought you said you would!" he whined. I nodded.

"I did but on one condition I'm gonna fix them with you still wearing them!" I said proudly. Pete gulped.

~5 Minutes later~

"OW! That hurt!" Pete screamed in pain as the needle once again stabbed him in the ass. I smirked and continued working.

"Ow I ow hate you ow Patrick!" He cried. I smirked at him.

"This is what you get for wearing women's pants Pete!" I said as Joe and Andy laughed hysterically in the back.