Status: On hold for a while :/

Strength of the World

My Story Starts The Day They Said She Can't Be Found

"Mr. Sanders, I'm sorry," Officer Davis apologizes quietly. Matt knew what that meant.

"No, you can't give up," he says, slowly feeling his anger rise. "She's still out there somewhere! They have her-"

"Matt," Brian says tiredly. Matt looks back at his friend.

"They have her, Bri! I know she's still alive-"

"Mr. Sanders, she can't be found," Officer Davis presses. "There isn't anything else we can do."

"There has to be something!" The cop shakes his head regretfully.

"I wish there was." Tears form in Matt's eyes.

"My little sister is NOT DEAD!" He falls to his knees with his head in his hands, tears streaming down his face. He didn't care that his four best friends were sitting behind him. He didn't care that the officer, whom of which he has gotten to know over the last two years, was standing in front of him. He needed his sister back.

"I'm so sorry," the officer says, sounding genuinely sympathetic. Matt looks up, anger seething.

"If you're goddamn sorry, then go out and fucking find her!" Officer Davis was used to this: family members of a missing person cursing and yelling at him to find their loved one.

"Matt, stop," Zack yells.

"No! She is still alive if there ain't a fucking body in the river or buried somewhere in this damn city!" The cop shakes his head and leaves the house. Matt continues to cry. Brian walks over and kneels down next to him with a hand on his shoulder.

"Matt," he murmurs. "Katie's gone."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll update when I can, but I don't think it will be often right now. I just really wanted to get this up so it's out there in the Mibba world :)
It is a songfic, but not a oneshot. So yeah. Comment, subscribe, do whatever. I'm not gonna continue writing it if no one likes it, though.
<3 - Katelyn