The Wicked End

I find it amusing how I am one of the most feared pirates in the Caribbean, considering who I am. Right now you find yourself wondering “who are you ?”, well I am Captain Morgan O’Malley of The Rising Sun. All my crew and I hail from the glossy green land of Éire, known to you as Ireland. We are considered the roughest pirates, which can be sometimes true. It is often found weird that I am captain of an all male crew, who would die to protect me, now that’s what I call respect. I am 25 years of age and I have a very girly image. My long curly blonde hair and large bosoms are why Captain Jack Sparrow is so fond of me. Jack Sparrow…I have known him for many years, as we are some of the youngest Captains sailing today. We have encountered many times and have…mixed meetings, often leading to fights, stealing, borrowing, and well many other endings.

My father was a famous, well respected pirate, Liam O’Malley. He used to always say to me “fight for honour, fight for your life” (lyrics from MIA by Avenged Sevenfold). His built reputation has helped me out a lot, but I am not invincible, and I have been proved that many times.

Jack Sparrow has caused me pain both physical and emotional, but why can’t I hate him ?

Image
  1. Introduction
    The First Chapter :P
  2. Same Ole Morgan O'Malley
    Morgan Boards The Pearl
  3. You're All Going To Pay
    Morgan Find's Out Where She's Staying And Refuses To Stay There
  4. Did You Try The Berth ?
    Jack's Point Of View