The Rarest Flower Blooms Only Once

Matoko is like any other Visual Kei fan-girl. She is in love with many of the J-rockers and listens to their music unlike any other, but one thing sets her apart. Matoko happens to work for Alice Nine and is incredibility close friends with the members, especially Nao. Whom as of the moment, she is dating. Find out what happens when boundaries are broken along with hearts.

The term fan-girl doesn't even describe Sachi. She is a power packed fan-girl with an agenda to see every j-rocker out there. To do this, she worked extremely hard at becoming a professional photographer for bands all across Japan. Due to her extended time with J-rockers, Sachi has become immune to their irresistible looks. However, one seems to sink into her skin, find out who.

Stalker fan-girl? No, defiantly not Hazuki! (Can you hear the sarcasm?) Hazuki has been fighting her way to the top for a seemingly long time. Her costume craftsmanship has gained her many connection at such a young age. Hazuki works as a proud procrastinator should, yet still gets the job done on time and ready to go. Due to her crafty hands, Hazuki has meet with many people, but only one has stolen her heart.

Mentioned J-rockers; Alice Nine., The GazettE, An Cafe, SuG, Gackt, Miyavi, Mana(Malice Mizer,), Nightmare, Dir en Grey, BLOOD, D,You, And (Yes, it is a band.) , plus many more that I can't think of.

(If you'd like to have a special appearance by a band/person that I haven't mentioned then please leave a comment, or send me a private message!)

One more thing, there are many guys left unclaimed, if you'd like a character based on you in the story send me a private message, we'll work something out. Better hurry, once claimed, that's it!