Choke On The Drama

NINE

*Holly’s P.O.V.*
Katelyn and I were currently on our way to watch All Time Low’s set, I had told her about what Alex said with pancakes. Both of us were really curious as to why Alex would dedicate a song to me. It was all so confusing lately, one day he’s being a complete jerk and the next he’s dedicating a song to me.
We got to their stage and it was probably the biggest crowd they had performed for the whole tour. All Time Low came out and starting putting on an amazing show, but I couldn’t help but notice something was different about Alex today. He looked scared and almost nervous.
“So Alex, you know what I haven’t had in awhile?” Jack asked Alex randomly after they played Coffeeshop Soundtrack.
“No Jack, I don’t…” Alex replied, he looked extremely tense all of a sudden.
“Pancakes…” Jack said looking down at me.
Oh boy, I thought, this means the next song is for me.
“Oh yeah, you know what else hasn’t happened in a long time?” Alex said as his voice cracked. I think Zach and Rian could tell something was wrong with Alex. They exchanged glances and shrugged.
“What would that be my dear, Alex?” Jack replied.

*Alex’s P.O.V.*
“So Alex, you know what I haven’t had in awhile?” Jack said asked me. This is it, I thought to myself.
“No Jack, I don’t…” I replied, I was getting really nervous and I think the others could tell.
“Pancakes…” Jack said clearly as he threw a look to Holly.
Here we go, Holly was about to know basically everything that I felt for her. I was basically freaking out on the inside. What if she didn’t feel the same? What if she still thinks I am just a jerk? What if she feels the same and I end up hurting her? The last one was what I was most worried about. I didn’t want to cause her any more pain than I already had.
“ Oh yeah, You know what else hasn’t happened in a long time?” I said as my voice cracked. I think Zach and Rian could tell something was wrong up. They exchanged glances and shrugged, they would probably ask me about it later.
“What would that be my dear, Alex?” Jack replied.
“We haven’t played this next song in a very long time.” I said, the crowd starts cheering really loud. I glance at Holly and smile.
She smiled back as we started playing.

“Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
Dark eyed dreamers; they were a dangerous pair,
Q next to U scribbled out on paper...

They stop,
They go,
They're done.

Go back to the place we knew before,
retrace our steps to the basement door,
I'll ask you if the rain still makes you smile,
Like so much time that we spent in the fall,
it put color in our cheeks while the air turned cold,
Preceding what became our bitter end.

Round in circles -- let’s start over,
Round in circles – let’s start over.

Unanswered questions would be the only thing to stop them now...
He was the poet while she was the muse,
but she had a pen that she knew how to use,
with a touch of redemption, a hint of elation;
a recipe for disaster.

Go back to the place we knew before,
retrace our steps to the basement door,
I'll ask you if the rain still makes you smile,
Like so much time that we spent in the fall,
it put color in our cheeks while the air turned cold,
Preceding what became our bitter end.

Let this be a lesson to us all...

Round in circles – let’s start over,
Round in circles – let’s start over.”


We finished the song and I glanced down at Holly. She was still smiling. I gave her a smile and mouthed “Let’s start over?”

*Holly’s P.O.V*

“We haven’t played this next song in a very long time.” Alex said, he glanced down at me and smiled.
I smiled back as they started playing. I immediately knew what song it was. It was Circles. Jack had always hinted that this song was about me, but I never really knew for sure. Until now, that is.
After the song was over he looked down at me and smiled. “Let’s start over?” He mouthed to me, so Zach wouldn’t see.
All I could do was look at him and smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
At this point there will be no sequel. Thank you to anyone who read this. I love you. <3
Even though it's over, I would love comments from you guys letting me know if you liked and anything you wanna tell me.
:]