Dreams

3.

I sat down next to Elly in my half asleep state and leaned my head on her shoulder, letting out a loud yawn.

'Beckii! Would you like a cup of tea?' Mikey shouted from the kitchen.

'Yes please! 2 sugars!' I shouted back, the sleepy croak still in my voice.

I let my eyes drop and fell asleep on Elly's shoulder.

My eyes fluttered open about 2 minutes later when Elly shook me a little. I had my head in her lap now and blushed red from head to toe. I realized she shook me because my tea was on the coffee table in front of us. I sat up and said sorry for falling asleep on her.

'It's okay, I'll get you back soon and fall asleep on you.' Elly said with a wink.

I picked up my tea and took a couple of sips. The blush still burning on my face.

We made a stop off at Mc Donald's but I didn't want anything.

Mickey sat next to me waving her cheese burger in my face.

'You know you want ittt.. Eat me Beckii, eat me...' Mickey said while laughing.

When she didn't expect it I lurched forward and took a big bite of her burger then ran off.

'You little bugger!' She said chasing me.

I ran into the room at the back of the bus and locked the door behind me.
I saw Elly sitting on one of the sofas with a book in her hand raising an eyebrow at me.
I sat next to her still laughing and chewing some of the burger.

'Sorry, Mickey was teasing me with her burger and I took a huge bite out of it and she chased me..' I said in one breath.

'Okay haha, calm down.' Elly said while laughing.

I unlocked the door, poked my head out to see if nobody was there, then ran to my bag, took my book out and ran back into the back room. I sat next to Elly again and opened up the page I was last on. I was reading Tipping The Velvet by Sarah Waters. And just my luck the page I was on had a sex scene in it. We sat there quietly reading, my cheeks getting redder and redder with each word.

'Jesus, you look like a tomato!' Elly said looking at me then put her head on my shoulder so she could read the paragraph I was on.

'Ohh now I can see why you're red. Dirty Beckii.' Elly said while laughing really hard.

I tried to hide my face with my book, failing when Elly took it off of me and closed it. She tickled my sides making me squeal. I flew backwards which caused Elly to fall on top of me. She still tickled me. I had to hold in a moan when Elly's leg accidentally pushed between my legs. She didn't notice and continued making me scream with laughter. I decided to get her back, grabbing her sides making her scream. She decided to pin me down so I couldn't tickle her, but now she couldn't tickle me either. Her face was really close to mine as she grinned at me, still laughing a little.

My eye's were wide but I had a big smile on my face. Elly looked into my eyes and then leaned down fast, giving me a quick peck on the lips. She stood up and left the room leaving me laying there with a shocked look on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry it's been long! I've been writing down ideas for new stories and stuff. xxx