Status: Completed!

The Way I Loved You

"Your eyes are blue like the ocean, and, baby, I'm lost out at sea."

"Jack!! Where the hell is my straightener?" I yelled up the steps. He didn't respond so I found it necessary to find him. The steps were narrow and thin and I slipped a few times running up them quickly.

"Jack, where the hel-"

"Alex is using it, as you can see. Why do you need it? Your hair looks fine."

"Says the one with the skunk hair," I mumbled under my breath really trying to avoid a fight before tour.

"What was that?"

"I said, You have awesome hair."

"That better be what you said."

I walked away and went back downstairs to my bathroom to finish getting ready.

So this is the part where I introduce myself isn't it? Okay then...

Hello. My name is Brynn Marie Barakat. My brother is the famous Jack Barakat. I stand about five foot four. I have blue eyes and brown hair. I am 20 years young but act older than my age. I am currently employed as All Time Low's merchandise girl. I travel around with them 99.9% of my time. They keep my life pretty entertaining. When I'm not traveling, I like taking pictures of anything and everything. I don't want to say too much more or I'll give away my story.

About twenty minutes later, the boys had finished getting ready and we threw all of our shit on the bus as we headed back out on tour.

I waked to the back lounge and chilled as they put on a random comedy. It wasn't two hours later that I was being shaken awake by a very distracted looking Alex.

"Brynn, we're at the first stop."

"Ummk. Hey Alex?"

"Yeah?"

"Is something bugging you? You look out of sorts."

"Um, not really. Just a lot of stress. Especially since tour just started. I'll be alright once the gigs start."

"Okay. But if you need to talk, you know where to find me."

"Okay."

I walked off the bus puzzled as to what could be bothering him.

Alex's POV:

She is so amazing. Every time she looks into my eyes it's like she's seeing straight into my soul. She distracts me in so many ways. Her eyes are the prettiest shade of blue and her brown hair is always glowing. She has the cutest figure and I just want to wrap her up in my arms. Her lips. Oh God, how they tempt me! She's like my own personal demon from hell that was sent here to see how far she could push Alex Gaskarth and if she could get him to crack. I just wish she wasn't Jack's sister that was clearly off limits to any of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a slow start but I have good ideas for this story.

Chapter Title: Cute by Stephen Jerzak

Story Title: The Way I loved you by Taylor Swift