Status: Completed!

The Way I Loved You

"Excuse me, I'm sorry. I'm really such a lady."

I woke up a few hours later and it was around 5 at night. Just now noticing my surroundings, I realized I was not on the couch anymore but was back on Alex's bunk. Then I heard it. I heard a lot of yelling coming from the back of the bus and I immediately got up and started to look around for the conflict.

I saw Jack glaring at Alex and Alex looking at Rian. Something happened and I had a feeling it wasn't going to be good.

"Okay, what the hell happened?" I asked. No one gave me an answer and I started to glare and catch their glances toward me.

"What happened?" I said in a much more stern voice.

"Nothing," I heard Alex mumble.

"It sure as hell doesn't look like nothing. What happened between you and Jack?"

"I just am reconsidering you guys dating. That's all," said Jack.

"Jack, it's been like three months already. I think you need to get over it."

"That's not all that happened! He stole my last cookie," he pouted, sticking out his lower lip.

"Is that the real reason you're mad?"

"That and he won't let me throw a party tonight."

"So you don't actually care about him and I dating?" I asked, trying to hide the fear in my voice.

"No. I got over that a long time ago," he stated like it was obvious and with a wave of his hands.

"Okay. I think we need a compromise then. Alex, why don't you want Jack to throw a party?"

"Because there always ends up with way too many people shoved in this tiny bus and you are already injured. I don't need you getting hurt again," he explained, with this look in his eye that let me know he was telling the truth.

"Okay. So Jack, if you keep the people down and try and make sure it doesn't get too packed on here, I think we can make it work. But you have to stick to your side."

"Deal," he agreed, quickly.

Flyzik then walked in after hearing a party was getting thrown and started to call people.

"Brynn, why did you let him do that?" Alex asked, pouting out his bottom lip.

I pulled on his hand and led him back to our bunk before climbing in with him.

"I did it so you can relax. You've been so uptight lately. You just need a break."

"Well, tour's almost over so I'll be plenty relaxed after our last concert."

"I know, but I want you to relax now. You deserve this."

He kissed me softly and pulled away. I grabbed his shirt with my left arm and pulled him back to me. I pecked him softly on the lips. Then again, and again. He pulled me on top of him so as not to hurt my arm. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him in. Then our tongue war to win dominance started. I gave up a few minutes later and backed away.

"I win!" he yelled, grinning like a six year old who just got told they're getting ice cream.

I laughed and rolled off of him so I was laying next to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I laid my head on his chest.

"I love this," he said.

"Love what?"

"Just laying here with the most beautiful girl in the world in my arms. Not having a worry in the world," he sighed with content.

I moved my head so I was looking him in the eyes.

"Brynn, I think...I think I l-"

"Alex!" I heard Rian yell. I looked at him and he sighed and got out of the bunk to go see what he wanted. I stood up and walked to the back where Zack was watching tv and Jack was texting.

"Hey, guys. What's up?"

Jack looked up from his phone and smiled at me.

"Just inviting people to the bus party."

"Who all has said they are coming?"

"I don't know. I told them to just show up and that I don't need a conformation if they are coming or not."

"Well, then how many people have you invited?"

"Umm I think close to thirty. No one's close enough on their tours to get here."

"You should probably stop inviting people. That seems like a good amount of people."

He smiled, letting me know that he had no intentions to stop inviting people. I sighed and walked out towards the kitchen area and grabbed some oreo cookies. I went back to the back and sat down by Jack. He was busy texting away so i thought it best to grab a quick shower and get ready for this party.

I finished getting ready and Alex walked by as I was sitting in our bunk. He stopped once he saw me and backtracked to where I was.

"You look beautiful," he said.

"Why thank you, kind sir."

He laughed before climbing in next to me and holding my waist.

"And you smell good," He added.

I laughed and kissed his cheek. He started to kiss my neck and he found my sweet spot. I made him stop before things went to far and walked to the front where most of the crew was sitting. Flyzik and Grieco smiled at me as Alex started to walk out. They all started laughing.

"What?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh, nothing," said Flyzik.

"Come on tell me." Alex sat in front of me and I slowly stroked his hair.

"He's like a lost puppy."

"Who is?"

"Alex. He follows you everywhere," Grieco added.

"Eh, yeah. But I don't mind," I said, leaning down to kiss his hair.

They all smiled before we felt the bus pull into a parking lot and people started loading on. Jack kept his promise and kept it down to about twenty people. Not too bad.

I did notice one familiar face. Alex's ex-girlfriend: Melanie.

Let the fun begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Brynn's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=26000040

Title Credit: Bottoms Up by Trey Songz ft. Nicki Minaj

Sorry it took so long to get out. I've been busy but even that's not a good enough excuse. I'll try to update more frequently.

Also, I didn't want to use Lisa as the ex-girlfriend because I don't know her or her personality and I hate it when people assume she's a bitch. She may be a nice person but trust me, Melanie is not.