Status: Completed!

The Way I Loved You

"Check yes, Juliet. Are you with me?"

Alex pulled his legs in more so people could walk through without tripping. I know he noticed Melanie especially when he stood up and pulled me up before he plopped back down and pulled me on his lap. I turned and looked at him.

"What?" I questioned.

"Just trying to get out of the way," he smirked looking all innocent. I leaned down and kissed his nose.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the one and only Alex Gaskarth," Melanie said. She walked up to us and completely pushed me off of Alex's lap before hugging him. I was now sitting on the floor staring at this dumb bitch with a look of hatred.

"Oops. Sorry," she said, taking the seat next to Alex.

Alex helped me stand back up and pulled me onto his lap again. I huffed and glared at the wall across from us.

"Melanie, this is my girlfriend, Brynn. I believe you've met her before. She's Jack's sister," he said introducing us and putting an emphasis on the word girlfriend.

"Yeah, I remember her. I guess she was prettier back then."

I about had enough of this girl. What the hell was wrong with her??

"So, Melanie, why are you out on tour?" I asked, trying to change the subject. Alex squeezed my thigh telling me it was not true and to try and ignore her.

"Oh! I'm singing back up for Hey Monday."

"They actually want your annoying ass voice?" Jack asked, coming out of no where.

"Yeah, I'm actually a really good singer. Maybe sometime you guys can have me come sing with you with that one song."

"It's called 'Remembering Sunday' and we already have someone singing with us," Jack said, getting pissed.

I looked at him with a skeptical look. They did not have anyone to sing with them.

"Brynn is our new singer," Alex added.

My eyes went wide. I'm not a good enough singer to sing with them. What the hell were they thinking?

Jack then went and made drinks for Alex and I while I sat there in shock. I quickly accepted the drink and started to sip it. I slid onto the floor and Alex started to play with my hair.

"So how long have you two been dating?" asked Melanie.

"Umm almost five months," Alex told her.

She rolled her eyes before coming up with an excuse and leaving to go talk to someone else.

"How did you ever date her?" I asked, looking at Alex.

"I don't know. She never used to be quite like that."

I glanced at Jack before he started laughing.

"Alex, she's always been like that!!" he said, laughing like crazy.

I smiled and turned toward Alex.

"Come back up here," he said, pouting his lips.

I rolled my eyes before sitting back up on his lap. He started to bounce his knee like I was a toddler. It was quite entertaining. Then Cassadee Pope walked over.

"Hey guys! Glad to see you two finally got together. Guess what??" She asked.

"What?" Jack asked back.

"Our tour just ended and when we get back, our bands will be touring together!! Isn't that exciting?" She asked.

I just nodded while many thought ran through my head. Hey Monday on tour. Hey Monday on tour with All Time Low. Hey Monday on tour with Melanie. Melanie on tour with Alex. Melanie, Alex, and I all on tour. Awesome.

They all smiled and small talked while I just sat there. I excused myself and went and sat on the bunk bed in the back. I stared at the wall for a while and just thought of the different possibilities. I felt someone slid in next to me and kiss my shoulder.

"You know I'd never let anything happen, right?" he asked. I nodded my head. He put his arms around my waist and kissed my shoulder again.

"How's your arm feel?" he asked.

"Fine."

"Brynn..." he said, trailing off.

"What?" I asked.

"Please, just trust me."

"I do trust you."

He flipped me over so my head was on his chest. I rested my casted arm across his stomach. He leaned down and kissed me gently.

"Brynn, I..I've been trying to tell you something for a while now and I keep getting interrupted."

I laughed and urged him to continue.

"Brynn, I love you. No, not just love you. I'm in love with you."

He looked at me with the softest eyes and kissed my forehead.

"Alex, I'm in love with you, too," I said back.

He smiled and kissed me sweetly on the lips. I checked my phone and it was around 11.

"I can't wait to be home," I said.

"Why? Sick of me already?"

"No, that way we can do what we want without getting in trouble by Jack."

He smiled and thought about it a little bit.

"Oh!! I gotcha! I want to get home. NOW!"

I laughed and got out of the bunk. I grabbed my pajama's and changed in the bathroom. When I came back to the bunk, Alex was in his boxers without a shirt on. I climbed in the bunk and we went into our own little world, blocking out all the noise from the party. It wasn't long until we fell asleep and I was in dream world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Check yes, Juliet by We the Kings

New Chapter :) hope you like it.

Please comment and tell me how I'm doing. I would appreciate it.