Status: Completed!

The Way I Loved You

"I'm a hustler, baby. But that you knew."

I woke up the next morning to Jack running around and smacking everything in sight with his pillow. Including my head.

"Jack, it's fucking seven in the morning. What the hell do you want?" I said, trying to shield my eyes from the light.

"We are back in Baltimore!!! And it's snowing!" he exclaimed before continuing his run like a mad man.

Alex groaned and rolled over so he was facing the wall of the bus. I slid out of the bunk and went out to the kitchen area to grab a poptart package. Walking back to the bunk was a bit troublesome. As I was walking down the hall, Jack took of sprinting from the back and was going to fast to stop. Luckily my body was there to stop him. He ran straight into me and knocked me flat on my ass. The initial contact was one of the loudest smacks I have ever heard and everyone was now wide awake.

Alex jumped from his bunk and ran towards us making sure we were okay while Rian grabbed Jack by his ear and led him to the tiny living room. Alex helped me up before scanning my body to make sure I was okay.

"Are you okay, baby?" he asked with a worried tone.

"I'm fine."

"Did you fall on your arm?"

"Huh. I didn't even think of that so I guess not," I said back.

He chuckled before kissing my forehead and pulled me out to the living room by our laced hands.

I heard Rian and Zack both scolding Jack.

"Oh, leave him alone. No one got hurt," I said.

Jack flashed me a quick smile before getting up and walking over to me, more calm now than before.

"I'm sorry Brynnypoo."

"It's alright, Jackybear."

We laughed and he hugged me before searching the cabinet for something to eat. Alex had stolen one of my poptarts while I wasn't looking. I rolled my eyes before eating the other one.

"So, we're going home finally," I stated.

"Yeah! I'm so excited to see Mommy!" Jack said.

I raised my eyebrows at him before shaking my head.

"What month is it even?" Alex asked, seriously confused.

"It's the end of November, Alex. Right before Thanksgiving," Zack said in a 'duh' tone.

I sighed before going to the bathroom and taking a quick shower. When I got finished, I dressed in warm clothes because, as Jack had stated, it was snowing outside and I didn't want to be cold.

I was still tired when I was finished so I went and laid down on the couch. Kara finally came out of the back of the bus and when I asked her what she was doing she said she was talking to her parents on the phone. I smiled at her before flipping on the television and searching for something good. I settled on Jackass before pulling a blanket over my body. Alex walked out of the back of the bus looking like a God. I can't believe he's all mine.

His hair was in it's usual chaotic but gorgeous mess and he had on skinny jeans with a plain white t-shirt. Over his t-shirt was a blue jacket, and to complete the look he had on his Nike air shoes. He walked over to the couch I was laying on and kissed my lips softly before sitting down and putting my head in his lap. He started to very gently stroke my hair as I tried to concentrate on the TV. I soon drifted back to sleep and got woken up a few hours later when Jack announced, loudly, that we had just arrived home.

Alex and I walked off the bus hand in hand to see that we were indeed home. Well, my home anyway. Rian and Alex drove over while my mom had dropped Jack off. Zack lived down the road from Kara and I and had just walked over. I watched as Zack and Rian started grabbing everything off the bus. Flyzik soon popped out of the bus and looked around at all the snow.

"Oh, Baltimore," he said, before laughing and walking towards his vehicle. I stared at him like he was crazy before pulling my stuff up to the front door of the house. I found my house key buried way down in my purse and opened the door to my home.

Alex insisted on carrying my bag up to my room and set it on my bed. We walked back outside to see if we had left anything.

"Okay, sweetheart. I think that's it. Rian and I are going to head back but I'm sure we'll be doing something tonight," he said.

I laughed at his desperateness and kissed him on the lips before they got in there car and left. I went back inside and started to unpack all of my stuff. I got about halfway through when I got a text. I found my phone laying under a pile of clothes and slid it open to read the message.

From: Alex<3
At: 3:37PM
I miss you already(:

I quickly hit reply and sent a message back.

From: Brynnyboo
At: 3:39PM
You're a desperate dork. I'll see you later.
btw: I miss you, too.

I threw my phone across the room before realizing I was done unpacking. I fell onto my bed and just laid there for a few minutes thinking of possible things to do tonight. Sleeping in my own bed sounds best. I slowly started to drift into another nap even though I wasn't tired. Or didn't think I was anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: DJ got us fallin' in love by Usher ft. Pitbull

Thanks to my lovely commentors: Believe In Me; and nevershoutmaddiee

Also, thanks to everyone who reads this or has commented on it!! I'm up to seven stars now!! Don't be silent readers though:)

Brynn's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=26290174