Status: Completed!

The Way I Loved You

"If perfect's what you're looking for, then just stay the same."

I was woken up four hours later by someone lightly kissing my neck. I groaned before trying to roll over to realize that his arms were wrapped around me.

"Come on, baby. Time to wake up," he whispered softly in my ear.

I slowly started to open up my eyes and look around my room. I loved being home. It was so calm and easy. Not that I didn't like being on the road, I just missed my home. A lot.

Alex stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me up. I turned around and grabbed my duvet from the bed and followed him to the living room where everyone else was sitting. Alex took the last seat on the couch so I curled up on the floor with my comforter and looked around at everyone.

"What should we do tonight?" an exhausted looking Zack asked.

"I think we should just chill here. Maybe watch some movies or play a game," Rian suggested.

Alex then stood up and took of running outside.

"Where the hell is he going?" Kara asked.

We all shrugged our shoulders in response and went back to our conversation. When Alex came walking back in, he was carrying Sebastian and Peyton. He set them down on the floor and the came running over towards me and started licking my face. I was laughing like crazy and everyone watched in hysterics. I managed to crawl my way over by Jack and leaned against them. Baz came over and sat on my lap while I scratched behind his ears.

"Did you just get them out of your car?" I asked Alex.

"No. I put them on their leash outside so they would go to the bathroom," he explained.

I nodded and looked back down at Baz. Peyton was starting to get jealous so i put him right next to me and started to scratch his belly.

"You passed!!" Jack yelled.

"What?" Kara asked.

"Alex has a rule that his dogs must approve of the girl he is dating otherwise he can't date her," he explained in a tone that made me look stupid.

"Umm...okay," I said.

Rian grabbed the tv remote and looked at what movies I had on the DVR. He settled on Despicable Me. I laughed for about twenty minutes when it got to the amusement park scene and the little girl started shaking the unicorn. She's so cute.

After the movie, we just lounged around. Kara decided she was going to make a home cooked meal since we haven't had one in about six months. I looked out the window and saw how beautiful the snow looked. The sun was just setting and the sky was a pinkish blue. The snow just highlighted the pretty colors.

I went back to my room and put on some boots before grabbing my camera and running outside. I took of the lens and turned on the camera before getting some amazing shots of the view. It was one of the prettiest things I have personally ever seen. I then felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and rest their head on my shoulder.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I asked Jack.

"Aww, it's nothing compared to my beautiful sister," he said smiling.

I laughed and pulled away before walking down the steps a little ways.

"It's true you know," I heard Alex say as he walked outside. Jack walked to me, took the camera away, and put it back inside the house. Suddenly, I was getting tackled to the ground by Alex and Jack started throwing snow balls. I grabbed a handful of snow and smashed it against Alex's head I rolled out from underneath him and started to chuck snow at Jack. Zack and Rian then ran outside to join us. Zack started to fire snowballs at Alex and I tackled Jack.

I then smashed snow in Jack's face and took off running. Rian then ran after me and hit me straight in the back with a snow ball. I quickly hid behind Alex's car and started to make snow balls. I randomly threw one and hit Rian straight in the balls. He doubled over in pain and wasn't moving for a while. Then I threw one and it didn't hit anyone. I just kept throwing and didn't even notice someone coming up behind me. They smashed a snow ball straight onto my head. I slowly, and dramatically, wiped the falling snow off my face to see a smirking Alex standing there. I started to push him and we ended up back over where the guys were. I tackled him to the ground and just laid on top of him for a minute before rolling over and throwing a snow ball at Jack.

After about half an hour of playing in the snow, we finally decided we were too cold and went back inside. Kara said that dinner would be ready in about half an hour so we all went upstairs to change. Rian was taking a shower in Kara's bathroom and Jack was in the downstairs bathroom. Zack had walked back down to his house to get his shower and change clothes. I grabbed some of Jack's clothes that he left here and gave them to Alex to wear.

"I'm going to go shower in my room," I said to Alex.

"Okay, just let me know when you're done," he replied.

"Or, we could 'go green' and shower together. You know, conserve water," I replied back, smiling shyly.

"Are you serious??" he asked.

"Yeah. But no funny business. Not yet."

He nodded his head and grabbed my hand before pulling me into the bathroom. I looked around the room, refusing to look at him. I turned on the water and waited until it got to a good temperature. He grabbed my chin and kissed my lips lightly.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I won't try anything. I swear."

His words must have given me some confidence because I started to take off my clothes. He took off his clothes, too and pulled me to the shower. I stood under the water and soaked my hair before washing my hair we switched places and he washed his hair. While I was rubbing the conditioner into my hair, I felt his hands replace mine as he slowly massaged my head. I washed it out and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned up and kissed his lips slowly before putting conditioner in his hair. He smiled down at me and pecked my lips.

When he was done washing out his hair, we got out of the shower and dried off before getting dressed. When we went back downstairs, the food was ready and we sat down at the table to eat. When we were done eating, we went to the living room where Rian had started a fire. It was warm and reminded me of when I was a little kid.

May would be sitting on the couch talking on the phone to her boyfriend while Jack and Joe fought over something. Leeyh would be sitting in her swing swinging back and forth while I played with May's hair. Mom would be yelling at the boy's to stop yelling while she tried to finish up supper. I miss being little when everything was perfect and I never had to worry about anything. Now, my fourteen old sister was growing up quicker than I would have thought possible. Joe was off being Joe and May had just turned 32. Everyone was growing up.

I got pulled out of my thoughts a little while later when the door bell rang. Jack walked down the stairs and opened the door. There stood his girlfriend, Holly Madison. They started dating about three months ago when they met at one of All time low's show. She came up the stairs and sat down with all of us. I examined her outfit which consisted of blue jeans and an American Eagle hoodie. She looked half way decent from what I could tell.

Jack looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back and turned back to the fire. Peyton walked over and jumped in Zack's lap and Baz sat on mine. Alex slid off the couch and wrapped his arms around me. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear.

"I love you, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Just the way you are by Bruno Mars

I know it's a lot of narration and not a lot of dialect but I wanted it to kind of be like they were just relaxing at home.

I also just found out that Jack has a 14 year old sister named Leeyh and has been dating the playboy bunny Holly Madison for three months.

Adorable Picture.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/AliWayandCardenLovah/All%20Time%20Low/Alexandpuppyarecute.jpg