Status: Completed!

The Way I Loved You

"It's just you and your hand tonight."

It's been two months since Alex and I have gotten back together. We were back on tour now and had just woken up.

"Hey, Brynn," Jack said as I walked into the back lounge. I grunted and plopped down next to him.

"You always have been cranky when you wake up," he added. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the back of the seat. Alex walked out soon after me and sat down besides me. He wrapped his right arm around my waist while his left hand went up to play with his hair. Matt then walked into the lounge carrying a camera.

"Are you seriously going to record right now?" I asked.

"Yes."

I rolled my eyes before leaning my head on Alex's shoulder. I knew the camera had turned on when Jack started saying stupid shit. Alex just kept on playing with his hair.

"And here's the cutest couple in the world. As you can see, Brynn is not much of a morning person and is ready to go back to sleep," Matt said. I flicked him off before he turned the camera to someone else. It was too early to be up. Jack then smiled at me before commanding the camera be turned back on him.

"Look at Jack and Brynn. She's so beautiful and he's a lanky ass bastard," Matt said. This caused me to smile slightly before turning to look at Alex.

"And then there's Alex who just sits in the back and plays with his hair," Jack added.

"Sure do," he replied while nodding his head. Matt let the camera run for a few more minutes before turning it off. He walked out to the front of the bus without even looking at us.

"Kay, see ya," I said awkwardly. I heard him chuckle creepily and continue walking. Alex hugged me closer to him and smiled down at me. Jack got up and left to see what everyone else was doing.

"Where are we headed to?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders and slowly started to stand up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up with him before walking through the small hallway and going to the front. The curtains were all open and I looked outside and sun shining. I love the sun.

The bus slowly started to come to a stop. I looked outside and noticed we were in a McDonald's parking lot. I walked back to my bunk and grabbed my wallet before following everyone off of the bus. We went inside and ordered food. I got their delicious pancakes. I got my food and headed back onto the bus. Luckily, no one noticed any of the guys so we didn't get stopped. I got back on the bus and sat at the table. The food was so good.

Alex, Jack, Rian, and Zack then came on the bus. Zack pushed Alex and Jack over. They fell onto the bus with a big thud.

"HEY! THAT WASN'T VERY NICE!" Jack screamed. I laughed before continuing on with my food. Everyone then sat down and ate their food. Once we were done, people started to disperse throughout the bus, leaving Alex and I alone.

"Are you okay, Brynn?" Alex asked.

"Yeah. I guess I'm just a little homesick. I don't know. I just feel kind of sad."

"Well, what can I do to cheer my baby up? I don't want you to be sad. Just happy."

"I don't know, Alex."

He hugged me close to him and kissed my forehead.

"I can think of a couple things to do that'll make you happy," he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I already told you that's tacky. It did kind of help to see you get shot down though."

"That's not very nice."

"I'm not a very nice person," I shot back, smiling.

"Oh, I think you're a very nice person," he said before tackling me to the ground. He started to tickle me like crazy which caused me to laugh a lot.

"Stop! Please!"

"Nope," he said, continuing.

"I'm...gonna...pee!" I said, between laughs. He jumped up like I said I was going to chop his balls off.

"Eww," he said getting a real disgusted look on his face. I laughed before standing up and wrapping my arms around his neck. I pulled his face down to meet mine. His lips crashed to mine as I stood on my tippy toes to kiss him. He pulled away a few minutes later and hugged me to him.

"I love you so much, Brynn."

"I love you, too."

He dropped his arms as Zack walked into the area.

"You don't have to stop just because I walked in," he said, rolling his eyes.

"Someone's grouchy today," I said, smiling at him.

"Sorry," he mumbled, plopping down on the couch and turning on the television. I walked back to my bunk with Alex following behind.

"What are you doing, Brynn?"

"Gonna take a shower, Alex."

I grabbed a change of clothes and went into the tiny bathroom space. I jumped in the shower for a quick scrub down and got out just as quickly. I felt refreshed and ready to take on the world. I put on my clothes and walked out to where everyone was sitting.

"What time is the show tonight?" I asked Matt.

"Starts at 5:30 but the boys go on at 7."

"Okay."

I looked outside and saw that we were at the venue. Everyone was starting to unload all of their shit. I walked inside the venue and looked at all the seats. This place was huge.

"It's sold out tonight." I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Seriously?"

His head nodded against my shoulder.

"Well, damn."

He chuckled while hugging me as close as he could to his chest.

"I see little Alex is happy to see me," I said, laughing.

"He always is."

I pushed him away and turned around.

"You need to go take care of that thing before you poke someone's eye out," I said, laughing at him. His cheeks turned a little pink.

"Would you like to assist me?" he asked.

"Nope. You can take care of this one on your own."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: U and Ur Hand by Pink

Jack and Holly Madison broke up! Just thought I'd let you all know. Haha.