Status: Completed!

The Way I Loved You

"Tonight I'm not taking no calls 'cause I'll be dancing."

It's a couple of weeks before our wedding. I took off from the tour for a while so I could finish up the weddings I had been working on and to start planning my own. Alex would chat with me on skype for as long as he could before Jack would interrupt. I finally finished up my last wedding for a while before being flown back out to tour and meeting up with the bus. I stepped on the bus and was immediately tackled by Jack.

"Calm down now, killer," I said, hugging him back before grabbing my bags that got thrown all over the place. I set them down by the couch and walked towards the back of the bus. Zack and Rian were in the lounge and waved at me before pointing to Alex's bunk.

"He's sleeping. He was up late talking to somebody on skype," Rian said, fake glaring at me.

"What can I say? I'm too hot to resist."

I turned back towards Alex's bunk before sliding back the curtain quietly. I climbed up in the bed with him and slowly got underneath the covers. I fell asleep rather quickly considering I had to sit next to a man who would not stop passing gas the whole flight.

I woke up a half an hour later to a very startled Alex.

"How did I not hear you get in?" he asked.

"I'm very sneaky," I said, smiling at him. He leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Hi, babe," he said, smiling back.

"Hello. How are you doing?" I asked.

"Pretty good. Just tired. Playing until late and then talking gets pretty tiring," he explained.

"I told you that we don't have to talk, hon. I'm not that needy. Damn," I said, laughing.

"I know what you said. I just want to talk to my woman," he said, wrapping his arms around me.

I sighed with content and laid my head on his chest.

"Do you want to do something fun tonight?" he asked me.

"Sure. What do you have in mind?"

"I was thinking maybe finding a club and going partying," he said, shrugging.

"Okay, but I don't want to drink tonight. I'm too tired for that," I replied.

He smiled and nodded. We laid together for another hour just talking about random stuff until he decided we should get ready.

"I'll go tell everyone the plans while you shower that cute little butt of yours," I said, kissing his lips quickly. He pulled me in fast and deepened the kiss. I pulled away about a minute later and stalked off to find everyone else. They all agreed with our plan and went to get ready. I grabbed my bag from the front and went to the back.

I picked out an outfit consisting of black skinny jeans and a black cut off t-shirt with a gray heart on the front. I wore my black cage heels to complete the look. My makeup was just simply smoky eyes with a light clear lipstick while my hair had some soft curls in it. When I walked out into the front, Jack, Zack, Matt, and Rian were ready.

"Are we seriously waiting on him? He's so slow!" I said, before storming into the back of the bus and busting into the tiny bathroom. He was looking in the mirror trying to perfect his hair.

"Your hair looks like a perfect mess. Now, can we leave?" I asked, glaring at him slightly.

"Alright, woman. Calm down," he said, hugging me. I giggled before walking into the front and watching as everyone stood up to leave. We all walked out of the bus and onto the cab that Rian had called to get us. I sat in the back between Jack and Alex. How predictable.

"You look beautiful, Brynn," Alex whispered huskily into my ear.

"Thanks, but I find it a little weird that I have to tell you a third time that having sex on a bus is tacky."

He laughed really loud and caused everyone to glance at us.

"Don't worry. He's just loosing his mind," I said, waving my hand in dismissal.

"I bet it's the last minute jitters," Jack said, elbowing me in the ribs.

"No. I couldn't be more happy to have my single days behind me," he said, kissing my forehead and wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Really?" Jack asked.

"Really."

I laughed at them as we pulled up the club. We got out and immediately got in thanks to the guys being somewhat known. It was loud and hazy inside as the lights struck random places. Alex pulled me along by the hand behind him towards a table that was vacant. We had been there for about fifteen minutes when Hey Monday joined us.

"Hey. Want to go dance?" Alex whispered in my ear. I nodded and he stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me to the middle of the dance floor. The music had a fast paced beat to it and Alex grabbed my hips and pulled my body right up against his. He started to sway and I followed his lead. He kept me close to him and leaned down. He started kissing his way up my neck.

"Alex," I mumbled in his ear as he nibbled on my sweet spot. I felt him smirk against my neck as he got the reaction he wanted from my body.

"Come with me to get a drink," he said, pulling on my hand.

"Okay."

I followed him up to the bar and stood behind him while he ordered his drink.

"You from around here?" I turned to where the voice was coming from and saw an older guy talking to me.

"Oh, no. Sorry."

"Oh, that's alright, darling. We can make our fun last all night," he said, smiling creepily.

"Oh, I'm not interested. I'm here with someone else," I said, watching as Alex got sucked further in towards the bar.

"Sure you are. Why don't you just come join me and dome friends for the night, honey?"

"No. Like I said, I'm not interested and I'm here with someone else," I said, walking towards where Alex was trying to get the attention of the bartender.

"I wasn't done talking to you yet," he said, pulling on my arm. I yanked it out of his grip.

"Get your slimy hands of me you inconsiderate pervert!" I yelled at him.

"Is there an issue here?" I heard Alex say, walking up behind me.

"There wouldn't be if this whore would just follow me," the guy said, pissed off.

"Look, I don't like the way you are talking to or about my fiancee," Alex said, pulling me into his body. "I don't want want things to get escalated so just save yourself the embarrassment and leave now."

"How are you going to embarrass me?" he said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh, I think we can embarrass you," Zack said, walking up behind us with everyone else.

"Oh, um, okay," he said, walking away.

"Are you guys okay?" Cassadee asked.

"Yeah. Can we just go back? I'm super tired," I said, leaning on Alex for support.

"Of course," Alex said, grabbing my hand and leading me outside to hail a cab.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Telephone by Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce

Comment, Befriend, Subscribe! <3