Status: Completed!

The Way I Loved You

"She lives in a fairytale, somewhere too far for us to find."

I changed into my swim suit and put on a pair of denim shorts and a black cami. I hate showing off my body. It just makes me self-conscious.

Alex was ready when I walked out of the bathroom.

"Ready?" Alex asked me.

I nodded my head and grabbed my cell phone and key card while slipping on some black flip flops. Alex grabbed my hand following me and it caused my cheeks to turn a light shade of pink. When we saw Kara and Rian walking towards us, he dropped my hand, not wanting to raise any questions.

We got to the pool and it was an indoor outdoor pool. Alex, Rian, Zack, and Jack all jumped straight into the pool. I walked over to a chair and sat down.

"Get in, ladies." Jack yelled.

"Not right now, Jack." Kara said back.

"But why?" Alex questioned.

"Because we don't want to right now."

They dropped it and Kara turned to me.

"I saw you and Alex in the hall."

"What do you mean?" I asked, playing dumb.

"I saw you two holding hands. How long have you been together??" She was getting all excited.

"Umm...like five hours. Does Rian know? Oh, shit!!!! He's going to tell Jack!"

"No. I umm...distracted him. He has no idea. But you better tell them soon. The longer you take the more Jack will just get pissed."

"I know. And we'll tell him...just not right now."

She nodded her head.

"So do you want to go swim yet?" I asked her.

"Umm...no. But you can."

"Okay."

I then took off my bottoms and top and slyly slid into the pool without any of them noticing me.

"Hey!! Brynn's in!!" Jack screamed.

"Calm down, Jackary."

He swam over to me and grabbed me. He started to climb out of the pool.

"Jack, what are you doing? Jack, what in the hell are you doing?? Jack, don't you dare!"

It was too late. Jack had thrown me into the pool and I landed with a huge splash. I came up from under water and Jack was laughing his ass off. I got out of the pool and chased him around until i finally pushed him in. He landed on top of Alex. Oh, shit.

"You did NOT just push Jack in on top of me." He said.

"Not purposely! Don't blame me because he was the one who was running and just so happened to stop right next to where you were swimming!!"

Jack then helped Alex pull me into the pool.

"You assholes." I stated when I came up for air. I swam under the wall and went outside. I felt the presence of someone following me and saw Alex. He pushed me up against the side of the pool and kissed me hard. I immediately responded and started kissing him back...until we heard, "What the hell?"

We both turned and saw Jack. Oh, fuck my life!

"What the fuck is going on??" He screamed.

"Jack, calm down."

"I will not calm down, Brynn!! I come out here and find my best friend making out with my baby sister."

"I'm one year younger than you!! And you can't tell me who I can and can't date!!"

"So now you're dating my best friend??" I nodded my head and looked down. I could feel the wetness sliding down my face. I hate when Jack is mad at me. He's the only person that it hurts when he's mad.

"Brynn, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry."

He hugged me and I hugged him back. He then let go of me and turned to Alex.

"And you. How could you go behind my back and do this to me? You could have asked."

"Well, I knew you'd say no. And I really like Brynn, a lot. So please...can we be together?"

Jack looked between us in deep thought.

"Oh, alright. But give me a while to get used to this."

I jumped on Jack surprising him. He hugged me and I hugged him back. And then I swam back under the wall. I had the biggest smile on my face.

I then felt someone's arms snake around my waist and turned over my shoulder to see Alex.

"Hello, Brynn Maire."

"Hello, Alexander William."

He laughed and kissed my cheek before swimming away over to the guys. I got out of the pool and wrapped a towel around my body.

"So I'm assuming Jack found out?" Kara asked.

"Well, yeah. He swam out there and we were kissing."

"Aww. And does he approve?" She asked using finger quotes around approve.

"I think so. But I wonder what' s going to happen when it dawns on him that Alex and I are sharing a room."

I looked into the pool and as if Jack had heard our conversation he turned to me.

"Brynn, you and Zack are switching rooms tonight."

I nodded my head.

"You're going to let him tell you what room you're sleeping in?" Kara asked in disbelief.

"If it keeps him happy and accepting the relationship, I don't really care."

"I guess." She said still trying to accept it.

Half an hour later they got out of the pool and we went back to our rooms. After I showered and changed into my pajamas, I kissed Alex on the cheek and left the room, carrying my suitcase with me.

Jack was sitting on his bed when Zack let me into the room. He quickly left and I sat down on the other bed.

"Brynn, I love you. Be careful with him. I've never seen him act like this before. But please always remember what he's done in the past. Okay?"

I nodded.

"I'm going to go to sleep. Good night, Jack."

"G'night, Brynn."

I got under the covers and fell asleep moments later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Brynn's swim wear: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=19930533

Question: Does anyone even look at the outfits or am I just wasting my time making them?? Please let me know.

Title Credit: Brick By Boring Brick by Paramore