Invisible

“Kyra! No. please come back!” Alice’s voice called out to me. They were chasing me. All of them. Carlisle, Esme, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie…well okay. So one of them wasn’t. Edward had been to busy with his human, Bella, to notice me anymore. It was like I, his best friend and sister the girl he saved from death fifty-five years ago, didn’t even exist anymore.

I kept running, the only one who was fast enough to ever catch me wasn’t here. “I cant Alice.” I said to her. I had stopped running. Allowing them to follow me. “Kyra, please hun, don’t go.” Esme begged me. “I cant stay here with him! He is my best friend, or well he was. I mean, god. Its only been fifty-five fucking years. Yet he is as clueless as ever. And he is infatuated with his human. He has barely said three words to me, all week. When he does, its to yell at me for my thoughts.” I told them, breaking down. “I love him, and he’ll never even see it.” if I could cry, I think I would have. “Go.” Esme told me. Everyone looked at her, “She needs to go. But Kyra, please promise you will come back. You have to come back in one month.” “I promise, you will see me in one month. And I swear I wont slip on my diet.” I smiled. “You never were one to kill humans,” Carlisle told me. I hugged them all. “Just tell him…tell him…whatever you. I’ll see you in a month” I hugged Alice goodbye.

That was twenty-nine days ago. I, Kyra Cullen, was now on my way back to Forks. Unbeknown to me, was I in for a shock. And a hell of a shock at that.