Invisible

New Little Power.

Kyra’s P.O.V.

“Kyra, please come out.” I heard Alec plead. “We need to leave in a week, and you need to feed,” Demetri said. Another week gone by, and I still haven’t left my room. “We’ll be in the throne room if you want to come and eat.” Jane said and their footsteps faded down the corridor.

I sighed. I’m being stupid, a complete and total fucking idiot. Here I am wallowing about how much my family has moved on, and I have another family who are all very worried about me. All I’m doing is making them worry more. I hate making others worry about me. I finally got up from the position I’ve been in since we got back, and went to leave my room. I stopped, shower, change, then leave. The shower and changing I felt necessary at this point. I wanted to be relaxed when I went to the throne room.

After I showered, did my hair and make up, and got dressed, I left my room. As I neared the throne room I could hear Aro speaking. I stopped just outside, took in a deep unnecessary breath and walked in. as the door opened all eyes looked toward me. I was immediately engulfed in a hug, and even quicker released as Aro cleared his throat.

“Kyra,” he smiled, then frowned, “Aw, my dear, you need to feed. You are looking so fragile, and weak.” he said sadly handing me a large wine glass filled with blood. I took it cravingly and finished it fast. Already feeling much better. “How do you feel now my dear?” Aro asked me. “Much better. Thank you.” I said giving him the glass back.

“You look better already. Your eyes are much more vibrant than they were a few minutes ago. You look happier if I may add.” he said taking in my full appearance. “Well, I realized that I was unhappy because my family was moving on, but I have a family here. Who is worried about me, and I wasn’t doing much to help.” I smiled.

Sadly, it was time for us to leave and go back to Forks, Aro was hesitant to send me along this time, but I assured him that I am perfectly capable and fine to make this trip. I had silent hopes that she was still human, that way I could kill her, but I doubt they would do that. They know the rules of the Volturi well; they’re smart enough not to go against them.

“Kyra, it’s time to leave.” Jane said walking into my room. I put on my other shoe, and we left.

No one spoke on our way there. There was Jane, Alec, Felix, Demetri and me. Along with a new little power of mine. This was to much Déjà vu, but I had to do this. As we got closer, I pushed the memories further away, they couldn’t get in the way this time. We slowed down slightly as we saw the Cullen residence. I led us inside, to the living room.

“Carlisle.” I announced our presence, and Alice did a double take. “Wait. Kyra, you weren’t coming. I-I saw you stay behind.” she said astonished. “You saw wrong. Where are they?” I asked everyone. “Edward took her hunting.” Esme told us. “We’ll wait.” Jane smirked.

“No, I saw you. You were in a room. You told them to go without you.” Alice said again. “Quiet!” I commanded and she shut up. “Alice, you saw that two weeks ago. You do remember I can block my thoughts and therefore my decisions right?” I asked with astonishment in my voice. She was going to answer, but Edward and Isabella arrived.

“Ah, Edward.” I said pushing my emotions away. “Kyra,” he said with a sad smile. When Isabella saw that, she sent him a glare. “You aren’t needed Kyra. I’m a vampire now. Oh, and Edward and I are getting married. So you can just leave, and never come back.” she said.

“Shut up. don’t speak unless I tell you to.” I demanded. I laughed as she struggled to get something out, but nothing came. “What did you do to her?” Edward asked. “Mind control. New power.” I told him.

“Well, we seem to not be needed. Pity.” Jane said. “It was so nice to see you all again. Let’s go.” I turned to leave.

“Oh, I trust you’ll tell her all the rules.” I told them, I glanced at Rosalie and smiled a little. She looked so pissed off, that enough was evidence that she hasn’t moved on.

“Isabella, you may speak now.” I said and ran out before they could stop me. There was something I wanted to do back in Volterra. Something I would let Alice see.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kyra's First Outfit
Kyra's Second Outfit

Comments?
Subscribe :]